“Very good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been here twice. Once for an office party, which was fun and once with my husband.

The pizzas are good. One of the veggies was excellent. There is also ten pin bowling right there, which is kind of fun. I still prefer the regular kind of bowling.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Wife and I were out with friends on a recent Saturday afternoon when we decided to try this place. At first I was skeptical of a pizza joint with a bowling alley..

...but the pizza was great, the building was clean, smartly outfitted with an industrial look and had the stone faced brick ovens out on the floor were patrons could watch the pizzas being made. We enjoyed bowling on the original 1939 candlepin lanes, and enjoying dessert while we bowled.

Quirky, electic...sure.......but a fun time with good pizza. Great place to take the kids during vacation week!

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

The food wasn't bad and I appreciate the effort to serve healthy pizza. But we waited 20 minutes on a Tuesday night. It was a fundraiser night for a school and 25+ kids were running amok and screaming in the restaurant. I can't imagine coming here again.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The pizza always tastes fresh, and I always feel way better than when I order from somewhere else. The pizza is really good and its ready to pickup in 15 minutes.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We often try to come here, but can't always get in. When we do manage to get in, the pizza is always good and the atmosphere fun. It's a pleasant place to spend some time, though i don't recommend it as date material; it's usually loud.