Review Highlights
Awesome Fun!

We went for something to do before our twins 25th birthday celebratory lunch. I thought it would be... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
263calp
Blast!

Well organized and accomodating! The staff were all friendly, fun and kept everyone safe and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kellybea2n
Westminster, Massachusetts

Recommended experiences in and around Somerville
from $27.00
More Info
All reviews axe throwing great coach group event team building event bulls eye work team great event friends birthday lots of fun awesome experience beer selection super fun staff was friendly fun night tournament instructor outing
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not only had I never thrown an axe or chopped wood before, I was worried I would come home with stitches in either my knee or my foot. I was sooo surprised at my performance. The leadership guidance, support and friendliness of the staff was exceptional. The instruction specific and attainable. I threw a bullseye on my second throw. I think I have found my newest favorite hobby, and it doesn’t matter that I’m neither athletic or all that coordinated .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff that was with us guiding us along was amazing. So much energy and got everyone pumped up. We had a really large group for a bachelor/ette party and they accommodated us wonderfully. Only craft beer available which is common for the area but not really my style. Very cool aesthetic, I can’t wait to do it again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I surprised my husband with this place for our date night and I think I won the wifey award for the year ❤️

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was so much fun! Our coach Zen was funny and helpful, everyone in the group managed at least one bulls-eye with Zen's guidance! The cheese plate is an excellent deal, and everyone had a few drinks while we competed.
I was worried axe throwing would be a boring, testosterone-fueled, all about the muscle kind of thing. It was wholesome trash talk and an all around good time. Can't wait to go again!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was an extremely fun time. Good atmosphere, friendly staff. Our coach Riss was Fun patient and informative. My friends and I are already planning another visit.

Thanks for a fun day.