“Not bad, but a bit over-hyped”

Boston Burger Company
Ranked #6 of 312 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I had the pleasure of having a burger here last weekend. The service was very good, the team was friendly and efficient. The burger was "ok". The burgers are grilled with a cover over them and I imagine that this technique helps to make them "really juicy" and it works. The burger menu has a lot of fancy options, but when you study closely it isn't really that fancy. Overall, this isn't a bad burger, but it's over-hyped. It's "ok".

Reviewed January 30, 2012

LOVE this place. When I want a burger, I come here. Bartley's is amazing but I can't stand the cafeteria atmosphere. This place is a little crowded but not too much. Davis Sq is great and the burgers are outstanding (I love getting a Boston Burg with mozz).

Reviewed December 27, 2011

My son has taken us here twice when we're visiting from Orlando, & we love it! So many choices of burgers! We love the calorie-laden Mac 'n cheese burger. Tried the "killer bee" this time with it's yummy combination of bacon, cheese, fried onion rings, & honey BBQ sauce. Staff are friendly & attentive. Waitress brought us some fries gratis with parm. cheese & garlic sauce when my son suggested it as a fry topping! The only downside is the place is small with limited seating. Gotta try it!!

Reviewed October 29, 2011

This place was amazing if you like burgers and fries! I had the killer bee burger topped with American cheese, bacon, onion rings, and the best honey BBQ sauce. It was literally one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. I also got a side of sweet potato fries that were to die for. The only down side is that it is small. I would highly recommend doing the call ahead seating about 45 min before you go (on weekends). We did this and it saved us a wait. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a casual night of burgers and beer.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

The amazing burgers make me happy and give me energy! I think they are the best burgers I have eaten in my life!