“A constant favorite”

Anna's Taqueria
Ranked #156 of 311 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is my favorite burrito place ever. I grew up in the area and have been going to Anna's for a very long time and they are always delicious. Sometimes its slower if they are training someone but that is usually on off-hours. I love their food and the staff is very friendly. My favorite thing is their salsa roja steak. IT IS INCREDIBLE! The best spicy steak I have ever had. I don't know what that sauce is but it is amazing. The reason I stopped and wrote this review was because after not going for a long time I tasted Anna's again and it was amazing as always. I have tried everything. Burritos, quesadillas, tacos, the mexican plate, the drinks, breakfast burritos, and everything is good. My favorites are their steak (especially salsa roja as I said above) and their quacomole.
In addition, it is a very well priced restaurant and a good place to stop if you're on the go. Really recommend this place to everyone who stops in to somerville.
Also, you could go every day and get something new. I have a friend who went every weekday for lunch for 3 months and never got tired of it. I think that says something special when a place creates such hardcore fans.

My only problem: I wish they would deliver! haha

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stopped by Anna's during a random visit to Davis Square with friends. Everyone seems to adore the place, but for some reason, I hadn't had a chance to visit. After that first bite, I'm kicking myself for not heading in more often. Tons of toppings to choose from and a breakfast burrito on the menu makes Anna's a temptation no matter what time of day you happen to be strolling by! Love the super quick service.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

good food for the value. Its great for a quick lunch with friends and familiy. Fast and a big amount of food. Everytime i am in Boston i go for anna s

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my favorite burrito/quesadilla joint in the whole world so far. Quesadillas are the way to go though, basically since you can put anything in it it turns out like a fried burrito anyway, and it's amazing. I'd eat a chicken or al pastor quesadilla with hot sauce every day if I could convince myself I wouldn't die. Delivery with foodler is also pretty amazing.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've eaten my fair share of burritos over the years, mostly in California, and I have to say that Anna's isn't too bad. I don't like how they chop all the meat on the same counter as the veggies, just wiping it with a dirty rag in between. (That really grosses me out actually.) But otherwise I think it's good food for the money. I do wish however that they wouldn't coat their tortillas in oil. What gives with that???