“super”

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“super”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

good food for the value. Its great for a quick lunch with friends and familiy. Fast and a big amount of food. Everytime i am in Boston i go for anna s

• Visited April 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my favorite burrito/quesadilla joint in the whole world so far. Quesadillas are the way to go though, basically since you can put anything in it it turns out like a fried burrito anyway, and it's amazing. I'd eat a chicken or al pastor quesadilla with hot sauce every day if I could convince myself I wouldn't die. Delivery with foodler is also pretty amazing.

• Visited December 2012
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Excellent Burritos for the Moola”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've eaten my fair share of burritos over the years, mostly in California, and I have to say that Anna's isn't too bad. I don't like how they chop all the meat on the same counter as the veggies, just wiping it with a dirty rag in between. (That really grosses me out actually.) But otherwise I think it's good food for the money. I do wish however that they wouldn't coat their tortillas in oil. What gives with that???

Visited November 2012
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Most Nostalgic Strickened”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Absolutely caught by surprise when I found myself plonged in a Latino ambience. I closed my latino world many times but in this place I found IT still there deep down inside me♥. I was transported to my latino world in Soth America.

Visited October 2012
Marblehead, Massachusetts
“Delicious and reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

awesome burritos...cheap and delicious...nothing fancy...just good food...fresh, tasty and a very pleasant counter staff

• Visited September 2012