“Delicious and reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Anna's Taqueria

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Marblehead, Massachusetts
“Delicious and reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

awesome burritos...cheap and delicious...nothing fancy...just good food...fresh, tasty and a very pleasant counter staff

• Visited September 2012

Cambridge, MA
“Very inexpensive and tasty fast food, probably fattening as hell, but who cares!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place offers made to order absolutely delicious burritos and tacos that are very cheap and quick. A perfect quick luch if you are on the go! Guac and chips as well as their lemonade are very good. The hot sauces are great, and I personally love the chile verde. The tacos al pastor are also worth the little wait -- they taste very authentic and yummy.

Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Burritos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

I love burritos & Anna's are the best in the area!

The ingredients taste fresh, authentic and delicious.

I now count myself lucky to be a regular of this fine healthy alternative to fast food.

New Hampshire
“Beware...cockroach in the bathroom...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

First off, let me say we heard great reviews of this place! So on a recent trip to the area, we decided to give it a try...building is nothing fancy-but as long as the food is good, who cares? Counter service was fast and efficient and the food looked great...we sat in the restaurant window overlooking davis square while we ate, thoroughly enjoying our burritos. Food was wonderful, Decided to run to the bathroom AFTER we ate and boy did I wish I hadnt! Cockroach wandering all around...my brother in law (a former chef) told me a restaurants bathroom is a reflection on the rest of the place....if the bathroom was clean, most likely the kitchen etc would be as well....so having said that, does it mean there were cockroaches in the kitchen as well?

• Visited May 2011