Riverview Inn & Suites
ComfortInn
$75
  • Free Internet
$111
Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport(Westport)(Great Value!)
$169
Hampton.com
Bristol Harbor Inn(Bristol)(Great Value!)
$256
Capri Motel(Dartmouth)
$69
TripAdvisor
$109
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The bathrooms need to be replaced.
I do not smoke, I had to take a smoking room, it had a awful smell.
The front desk person was great.
$144.00 for a 1 night stay is not worth it.
$90.00 for those bathrooms, is more like it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Meredith M, General Manager at Riverview Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Kevin,
Thank you for taking the time share your feedback regarding your stay with us. The feedback our guests provide is extremely important to the hotel staff and I. We will use it to make improvements on the property.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

If you're looking for a hotel with a great pool, this may not be the one for you. Although large and indoors, it's quite old and not kept up as well as it could be. Available for guests, it's also used for local people who purchase monthly or daily pool passes. A great concept but only if it's maintained well and this one is not. The pool and surrounding areas are not cleaned often enough, the locker room is often dirty with wet towels strewn all over the floors, paper products that are not removed in a timely fashion. There is no one who oversees what happens in the pool area so the rules are violated frequently with people diving, bringing in drinks, entering the water fully clothed. I have used the pool on a membership and have not stayed at the hotel but felt that people looking to choose a good pool during their stay should be aware of the conditions they'll find. Hopefully this review will help the hotel realize that they have a great asset there that with better maintenance and overseeing could be easily improved.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank FlyHorizon
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel is conveniently located right off I-195. It is right on the river which makes for a nice view. The rooms are clean and comfortable. A full buffet breakfast was included in the room rate. It was good. The indoor pool was very nice too. There is a nice lawn to walk on with chairs to sit outside and look at the river. Not much in the way of eateries around. The hotel does need some upgrading. Carpets are a bit warm, etc. But the staff are nice and friendly and overall it is a nice place.

Room Tip: Request a riverside room in the first building. All rooms enter from the inside.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
GM-QISomerset, General Manager at Riverview Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

On behalf of the hotel staff and I, thank you for taking the time to review our property. We sincerely appreciate the compliments in regards to our performance. We were thrilled to here that our convenient location, water view rooms and complimentary breakfast buffet made your stay even more enjoyable. We have begun recarpeting our guest rooms and our guests are noticing the difference.

We hope you have the chance to return in the near future.

Thank you again.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I walked into the hotel to see dirty furniture and carpet.MY first thought was " I hope my room doesn't look like this"needless to say my room looked worst than that!Dirty carpet,dirty filthy tub,mildew ceiling ,web dirt in ceiling corners,piles of dust on sink ,yellow stains on linen and the smell of the room was horrible!We had to buy cleaning supplies to clean the area.I asked for more towels and was told they only had one left!I can't understand how a hotel charges 5 star prices while the sleeping environment is a 1 star! Bug on bed and towel.Also staff appearance need improvements.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank linda T
GM-QISomerset, General Manager at Riverview Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. On behalf of the entire staff and I, our sincere apologies for your experience. The last thing we want is for a guest to be unsatisfied with their stay. I would like to offer you a refund for your stay. Please contact me directly at the hotel so that I can take care of it for you.

Tel. (508)678-4545 ext. 501

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Chose hotel for the 2 queen beds. Front desk very unfriendly on arrival. Handed us room keys and pointed to room. That's it! Room in need of maintenance. Peeling paint and wallpaper. Heard movements of everyone from walking above to what sounded like furniture or linen carts being rearranged all night

• Stayed: April 2014
GM-QISomerset, General Manager at Riverview Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

On behalf of the staff and I, please accept my apologies in regards to your experience at the hotel. I have shared your feedback with the front desk team members in addition to our maintenance manager to prevent these types of situations from recurring.
Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if you wish to discuss your experience further.

M. Morris, General Manager