“Fresh, local excellence”
Review of B Good

B Good
Ranked #31 of 87 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Everything here is fantastic, but the burgers are the best. Any burger can be ordered as a traditional burger, turkey burger, or ASD a chicken breast sandwich! Local, in- season produce is used in sandwiches, salads, and smoothies, and the ice cream for shakes is from a local company. Prices are a little higher than, say, Five Guys, but the freshness and quality is well worth it. If you sign up to become "family," you get deals through email (and they do not bombard your inbox constantly.) I've had several free shakes, fries, smoothies, and burger through these offers.
Excellent place for a fast burger in town!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We ate here and were very disapointed. It seemed as if the help couldn't handle the simplest order. We asked if it were possible to get the strawberry banana smoothie without strawberry, were told YES, and after 15 minutes, received the smoothie with strawberry. THEN, when re-made, had ice chips, green banana and was told that's what happens when you get it without strawberry! So asked for and received our $ back. The chocolate shake tasted of plastic.

The fries were, well pre-made as they were cold, the new batch was done when we finished eating the burgers so we coudn't eat them together. The roll tasted stale, the cheese was not in the least melted on the burger, which seems to be the trend these days, but what a supreme disapointment; especially in the light of the cost, which is significantly more than your average burger joint.
Show me a reason for paying more, and I will be back. As of yesterday, NO.

It's worth driving to Beef Barn in Park Ave Woonsocket/North Smithfield RI, try it; under 3.50 for a terrific cheeseburger (charcoal) with melted cheese, fresh rolls every time; great rare roast beef sandwiches. Prompt friendly service, not out to rip people off. Has been around for decades.
There's a reason Phantom Gourmet calls them a hidden gem! STAAY away from b.good/ we will
travel to Beef barn next time. It's worth it.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Been going here at least once a week since it opened. It's kind of pricey but it's worth it. Their menu consists of burgers (beef, turkey, veggie, or chicken), salads, veggies, french fries, and shakes. All of the ingredients are fresh and local (mostly in Massachusetts when they can but I have seen potatoes from Idaho and something from Maine) and they have on the wall where the beef, produce, dairy, and potatoes come from! The service has always been fast and great too! I also have the b.good family card that you scan in. I've scored a burger, fries and shake for free so far (half the time I forget it so for the few times I've swiped it, it's a lot of free stuff)! I've tried their guapo burger in beef and chicken - FANTASTIC (my fav), their west side burger (beef) which is DELICIOUS (my boyfriend's favorite), the fries (which are baked and not fried) - are not the best but are average, sweet potato fries - good, kale crush smoothie - surprisingly good, strawberry banana smoothie - good (i think it's hard to mess something like that up), and the homemade lime lemonade which is pretty good too!!! All in all, I recommend it!! It's sooo good! Love this place and will continue to give them my business! Afterall, it's my boyfriend, his roommate and my favorite place!

1  Thank lullabystar
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

My first time here and had a great experience. Great concept of fresh and healthy alternative to fast food. All of the ingredients are displayed in the back everything looked fresh from the meat to the veggies no frozen or pre packaged garbage. Food actually tastes real compared to the fake taste you get with your typical fast food. The burger was an actual burger not frozen and thrown in a microwave. Food doors take a little longer but we'll worth it to get a healthier better tasting product. I would definitely recommend this over your usually fast food joint that basically serves you a pile of fat in a bun. I would get the shake add well best one I've ever got at a burger joint.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

My second visit. Did not think it could be worse, but SURPRISE, momentum has a way of continuing in its natural course.

Food is mediocre,cleanliness is suspect, service sucks.

Stay away! You have been warned.

Been to B Good? Share your experiences!