“LOVE THIS PLACE!”

Ranked #42 of 84 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Worcester, Massachusetts
“LOVE THIS PLACE!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Been going here at least once a week since it opened. It's kind of pricey but it's worth it. Their menu consists of burgers (beef, turkey, veggie, or chicken), salads, veggies, french fries, and shakes. All of the ingredients are fresh and local (mostly in Massachusetts when they can but I have seen potatoes from Idaho and something from Maine) and they have on the wall where the beef, produce, dairy, and potatoes come from! The service has always been fast and great too! I also have the b.good family card that you scan in. I've scored a burger, fries and shake for free so far (half the time I forget it so for the few times I've swiped it, it's a lot of free stuff)! I've tried their guapo burger in beef and chicken - FANTASTIC (my fav), their west side burger (beef) which is DELICIOUS (my boyfriend's favorite), the fries (which are baked and not fried) - are not the best but are average, sweet potato fries - good, kale crush smoothie - surprisingly good, strawberry banana smoothie - good (i think it's hard to mess something like that up), and the homemade lime lemonade which is pretty good too!!! All in all, I recommend it!! It's sooo good! Love this place and will continue to give them my business! Afterall, it's my boyfriend, his roommate and my favorite place!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank lullabystar

“Great concept great taste”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

My first time here and had a great experience. Great concept of fresh and healthy alternative to fast food. All of the ingredients are displayed in the back everything looked fresh from the meat to the veggies no frozen or pre packaged garbage. Food actually tastes real compared to the fake taste you get with your typical fast food. The burger was an actual burger not frozen and thrown in a microwave. Food doors take a little longer but we'll worth it to get a healthier better tasting product. I would definitely recommend this over your usually fast food joint that basically serves you a pile of fat in a bun. I would get the shake add well best one I've ever got at a burger joint.

• Visited September 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“Good Concept - Poor Execution”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

My second visit. Did not think it could be worse, but SURPRISE, momentum has a way of continuing in its natural course.

Food is mediocre,cleanliness is suspect, service sucks.

Stay away! You have been warned.

• Visited August 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“Eatery for those that hate their stomach and wallet”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Went to B Good, and was disappointed on every front. I ordered the special of the day, and the clerk had to ask me what it was. My wife and I paid over $25 Dollars for a single burger, fries, two drinks and a salad. We waited a little over 15 minutes (too long for a burger) for our food. When it finally did come my burger and fries were dry and overcooked. In a plaza that sits close to a Five Guys, McDonald 's, and Burger King, they just don't have the speed or taste to compete.
Overall I was unimpressed and unsatisfied.

• Visited May 2013