“Cozy city type Italian restaurant, in the suburbs!”
Review of Amici Trattoria

Amici Trattoria
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Amici's is a great Italian restaurant in the heart of Shrewsbury, but when you're inside you might think you're in Boston's North End. Food is consistantly great and the prices are reasonable. We had the Chicken and Proscutto Risotto and Beef Braciole ... both excellent ... in fact, if you like Risotto, you should try Amici's, since they specialize in it and always have 6 or 8 varieties on the menu.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Likes: Gluten free menu, friendly staff, amazing food
Dislikes: Limited wine menu compared to their sister restaurant, Willy's
Reservations aren't usually needed, but it's not a bad idea.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

The service was great, our waiter did an excellent job. The atmosphere was pretty nice but it was a bit on the small side. Overall the food was pretty good but nothing terribly impressive... I had their sampler plate which had chicken and eggplant parm although they let me trade up to veal for a few bucks more, as well as a meatball, sausage, and ravioli. None of the items were exceptional but they weren't bad either. My partner had a veal risotto which was pretty tasty. The restaurant was a good value overall but the cocktails were weaker then normal. Skip the tiramisu though, its definitely not worth 8 bucks.

1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed September 29, 2011

My wife and I have gone to dinner a few times at Amici's. The food is always good and the service is typically excellent. I have never had a sub-par meal here.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Our family visits Amici's about 6-8 times per year and we love it. The food is phenomenal, always fresh, and the service is consistently pleasant. Be warned, it's a small, cozy place with not a ton of seating, but we think it's what gives it charm. I highly recommend the Haddock Binici and the Chicken/Broccoli/Ziti - best of both I've ever had. Also, a regular salad will feed at least two people, maybe three.

Been to Amici Trattoria? Share your experiences!