“Decent Food, Slow Service”
Review of Chili's Grill & Bar - CLOSED

Chili's Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Massachusetts
“Decent Food, Slow Service”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Decent Food, Slow Service
Several colleagues and I went to this chain restaurant for dinner and a few cocktails. The food was OK if you like soggy food in which I don’t. The appetizer menu is minimal yet the nacho’s and chips were fresh and plentiful.
Drinks such as soft drinks have a free fill up but the hard drinks are expensive and weak. The selection of beers on tap was small and uninviting, so we moved on to a more accommodating establishment the next town over.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank SandCadi

Shrewsbury, Ma
“Delicious, great service, moderately priced”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

When was the last time you said out loud "this is delicious!". That's the reaction my wife and I had at our last visit to Chilis. We ordered fajitas with both chicken and beef and it was the best we've ever had and prompted this review. Usually a chain restaurant is not worthy of such superlatives, but we had to write. The server was extra friendly and told us about the specials... two portions for the price of one. The bill was about $40 for dinner including two drinks each. Well done Chilis!

• Visited November 2011
worcester
“Surprised”
Reviewed October 9, 2009

Going to Chili's was a pleasant surprise. Mostly my children (21 and 25) go there to eat, so I assumed it was too upbeat for me. But I wasn't . I ordered a burger with cheese and mushrooms and it was delish!.

Thanks for the nice experience.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best burgers.”
Reviewed December 27, 2007

Best burgers.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Chips and salsa + maragaritas are what this place is all about.”
Reviewed December 24, 2007

Chips and salsa + maragaritas are what this place is all about.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook