“Home style but not our style”
Review of Tacos Acapulcos Mexican - CLOSED

Tacos Acapulcos Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Natick, Massachusetts
“Home style but not our style”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Decided to try this because it looked like it would be an authentic Mexican food place judging by the way the restaurant looked from the outside. We ordered out. My husband liked the chimichanga. My steak, chicken and shrimp fajita was OK. The chicken was actually delicious but the rest just OK. Steak a bit flavorless. Also, rice very buttery which I think might be OK for some but not my style.

Visited March 2013

Northborough, Massachusetts
“Very good food and friendly owner”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The food was great, it's tough getting good Mexican food in New England, and they do a great job. The atmosphere leaves much to be desired but go there for the food.

Visited June 2012
Lee, Massachusetts
“Felt like family, very welcome.”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

The service was awesome. Our server was kind and friendly. We were treated like family. The food was great and the prices very reasonable. We will definitely go back.

Northborough, Massachusetts
“Mexican typical food”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Great mexican food,and service.great , will repeat again

Visited April 2012
“Great experience, Memorable Story!”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

So my wife and I were looking for a new place to eat and decided to give this place a shot on a whim. We were not disappointed! The place was clean and tidy, the artwork and atmosphere of the place had a great "south-of-the-border feel, and the owners were very friendly and hospitable. My wife and I both got a mango drink (virgin) that was delicious and actually tasted like mango. I got their chimichanga dish, which had a HUGE stuffed main dish and tasty rice and refried beans. My wife ordered a burrito and also loved it. The thing was bigger than what you would get at Moe's and alot tastier. In addition we got a free app of chips and an incredibly good homemade salsa to start our meal.

On a funnier note, after bragging I loved "hot" foods the owner offered to let me try a sauce of his, which I tried and my wife, who is not a lover of hot foods, foolishly tried as well. I was crying for a good 10 minutes after that, and my wife needed a tall glass of milk to recover. It was a funny experience and the owner had a great sense of humor and was very accomadating to us, even apologetic after he saw our reaction.

All in all, we will be going he now instead of Moe's for our burritos from now on, and we both would recommend this place to anyone who likes some good Mexican food.

1 Thank JeffreyAlambert