“Fast and delicious”

Buckland Pizza House
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I rode our motorcycles to Shelburne Falls with our close friends. After a morning of great riding, we needed to enjoy a delicious and filling lunch. The pizza was amazing and they loved the wings!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed November 9, 2017

The food here is excellent..the salads, grinders, pasta dishes, all good.Clean , small inside but in good weather you can eat outside.The family that owns this restaurant are friendly and nice people.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here after a walk on the flower bridge and around the small downtown. It was pretty inexpensive and they serve beer by the pitcher! The pizza was very good and similar to Boston style pizza. We ordered the vegetarian and it was awesome! Don’t hesitate to stop here if you are in the area.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Terrible service and food. Food was overcooked. I drove to restaurant at 9pm at night after they told me they were going to replace the mess they gave me in takeout I get there and they were like. Where's the other burnt food we served you. Huh?? Can't give you new food because you didn't return the crap we gave you. Soooo.. you think a mother is going to get in her car at 9pm at night and drive in the dark to get some free food??? Really I don't think so. I have never seen such service in my life. Avoid this place like the plague.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a quick lunch. The pizza was very tasty and we ordered an order of French fries. The didn't have a lot of choices for drinks. Other than soda. They had Gatorade and Powerade and water but that's it. Otherwise clean and staff were friendly.

Date of visit: August 2016