“Great local restaurant”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Comfortable atmosphere, friendly service, great food, homemade desserts. I love to eat where the locals eat and this is the place.

1  Thank sjcoleman

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Avery good place to eat. Excellent food and prices. Waitresses and owners are very friendly and outgoing.

4  Thank judith c
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Sandwiches and full dinner entrees ranging from Shepherds Pie, Mussels, Liver and Unions, Salmon, Ribs, and Prime Rib with prices ranging between $13 to $32. I had the Duckling with a soy-orange glaze, rice and great vegetables. Our server was delightful and an attentive manager kept an eye on everything. The decor is dark and quiet. With entree you can order soup for a dollar (I enjoyed the french union as I usually do). The restaurant is located on route 7 in Massachusetts heading north out of Sheffield aiming toward Great Barrington. There were several flat screen TV's that were showing some utterly beautiful photos of the region while on the bar side they offered the usual sports fare so you can take your pick of the atmosphere. They are family friendly and as professional grandparents we enjoyed watching a few adorable kids at the next table.

3  Thank Ted S
Reviewed September 23, 2011

My wife and I had thin spaghetti; hers with shripm and scallops, mine with mussells. Each dish had terrific sauces. I do not recall what my sister and my son enjoyed.

2  Thank baldy35
Reviewed August 7, 2011

When we go to the Berkshires it's usually farther north (Stockbridge / Lenox) so we weren't familiar with restaurants in Sheffield, but we needed to be in Sheffield for a concert. We took a chance on The Bridge and are very glad we did! Friendly service, pleasant atmosphere, great food, reasonable prices. We had the tostada and the prime rib. Everything was very fresh, made from scratch (for example, the salsa on the tostada was freshly made), and cooked to perfection. For example, the broccoli was cooked just right, not overdone as you often find but not crunchy either, and the mashed potatoes were real ones.

3  Thank Elsa_O