“Ok, but not great” 3 of 5 bubbles

Mick Morgan's
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Sharon
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Irish
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
La Pine, Oregon
“Ok, but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Boring menu, and nothing was very great. OK if your really, really hungry and just can't wait. Otherwise look around for lots of much better choices in the area.

Visited May 2012

Boston, MA
“Good lunches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

I like the atmosphere here. We have had brunch/lunch here several times. The food has always been good.

Visited April 2012
Foxboro
“Great atmosphere, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

Went to Mick Morgan's for the first time last night with the family. I remember when it used to be a Bickford's restaurant, so I was pleasantly surprised when we walked in to a very welcoming, homey feeling restaurant. We were seated quickly and I was shocked by how many people were hanging at the bar on a Wednesday night, without any local sports happenings going on - a very popular place to gather with friends for sure! The menu was extensive from simple soups and salads and sandwiches to full size dinners. The staff was very accomodating for my daughter as there was not a lot of choice on the kid's menu and they made up a child portion of the fish and chips just for her. I had the broiled scallops, which were a tad overcooked, but the veggies and potatoes that accompanied them were perfect. There was a bit of a wait between ordering and receiving our food, so some rolls or such would have been nice to have in the interim. The full sized dinners did not include a salad either.
It was very loud in there, as it is a relatively open space, and with entertainment starting up, the decibel level got even higher, so if you're looking for a cozy, romantic spot, I wouldn't suggest this place. However, if you're looking to just hang out and have a beer, watch a game - it truly would be the perfect spot (and I hope to return without the kids to do that)!

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Odessa, Texas, United States
“Totaly Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Oh my gosh we got there on a Burins hockey playoff game. We sat outside at the bar till our table was ready. Then we got to our table & ended up with the best waiter ever. The place was load & crazy and he was totaly calm & cool. Very friendly, nice and totaly helpful. Then on to the food, I got the chicken potatoe soup which the best I have ever, then I got the cobb salad which was huge & very good. This was a great place in all ways. Between the good food & great waiter we really look forward to our next trip up there.

• Visited April 2012
Massachusetts
“Saturday night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

Good food and service although a little noisy. Would return.