Clarion Inn
$131
$119
$66
Motel 6
Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn(Seekonk)(Great Value!)
$102
ExtendedStay
$75
Priceline
$149
All reviewsfront deskwafflesroom wasn't readyroom was cleanwould stay here againsausageoff the highwaycontinental breakfastindoor poolfridge and microwavedowntown providenceplenty of parkingwaffle makernight's sleepfitness centerfirst floorconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 17, 2008

The room was dark and dirty but the biggest problem was the bathroom. The bathroom was disgusting, the metal door frame was rusting out and there were cockroaches in there. I thought I saw a bug when I was going to the office but when I returned I found 3 cockroaches on floor towel.

The room they switched me to was OK. I made sure it was far away from that room. After that we all made sure our company put us up in a different hotel for the rest of our trips there. I never received an apology for the problem, not even a simple "I'm sorry about that".

Stay away.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2008

We booked a twin room for one night as a stopover on our way to cape cod.

The hotel reception is a little old fashioned looking but the reception staff were friendly and helpful.

The room was non smoking and did not smell of smoke. Again the decor was a little tired but it was large and clean. We had requested a crib but there was not one in the room. I asked reception and the lady did try and look for one but could only find a play pen. As we already had a travel cot in our car we chose to use our own.

Free internet access in the lobby.

The definate highlight of this hotel is the breakfast. You get two cooked breakfast choices which are then made to order (not usual buffet food) and then a cereal and toast choice. We had two young children with us and the waitress made us all very comfortable and was very friendly. She got the kids exactly what they wanted.

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2008

Not sure why all the bad reviews. I booked a queen non-smoking room and it was great. The hotel does seem to be organized by room type so maybe other rooms are not as good to have. The counter service was outstanding, the bed is comfortable and the room gives me no reason to complain.
If I am headed out this way again I will stay here.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2008

We stayed New Years Eve for Bright Night in Providence. Last year we stayed somewhere else and it was a waste of money all around. No heat, thin walls, smelly, cold water, slow drains. This time it was way better.

~ Just off the highway, and only about ten minutes from Providence
~ Courteous staff greeted us right away and handled our reservation professionally
~ A queen bed and non-smoking room, and it did not smell like smoke (as they often do
~ Clean room, comfy bed, drains all worked, hot water for the shower, heat in the room, no noise from other rooms.
~ Breakfast at Darling's Restaurant, even off the limited menu, was still tasty, and served promptly. A whole lot better than many free "continental breakfasts" we've had.

We didn't venture into the area because we were there for all the activities in downtown Providence, and we didn't try the pool but next time we will. It looked very clean.

If you're looking for a four-star hotel at a two-star price, you've found it.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2007

We checked in at 6 p.m. The rooms were damp, dirty and smelled horrible. We went to dinner and came back and checked out. It was worth losing the money not staying in a hotel I knew would make me sick. If you are mold sensitive stay away from this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family