“Great hotel, great location.”

Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Seekonk
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We always stay at the Best Western PLUS Providence-Seekonk Inn in Seekonk, Mass when we are in the area. The hotel is clean, quiet and the staff friendly. Nice rooms and breakfast served every morning. Computer room, pool and gym.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sam P, General Manager at Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2014

It's always heartening to read positive feedback, especially from our return guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent visit with us at the Best Western Plus Providence-Seekonk Inn. We are delighted that we continue to meet your expectations and truly appreciate your heartwarming comments. We hope you'll continue to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is a clean, comfortable hotel with excellent service. The breakfast selection wasn't great but it was adequate. Overall it is a reasonable place to stay when visiting Providence R.I. It is only a 10-minute drive to Providence.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and the TripAdvisor Community. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location. Please accept my sincerest apologies for where we fell short of meeting your expectations. I will continue to review our breakfast service to ensure that we’re providing great food and warm, welcoming service. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to bring you the service and accommodations that you deserve. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I would split my experience at this hotel as very average. Hotel lobby has an odd odor. My girlfriend commented that it smelled like cleaning products. I didn't find it very pleasant. Our room also had an old musty smell to it. It wasn't overly strong, but it was definitely there. Very noticeable when we first walked in. Then I think I just kind of got used to it. I've stayed at better smelling Hotels before.

Later I switched on the TV and was disappointed with the setup. It was a nice new looking TV, but none of the channels were in HD. Every channel was in old fashioned Analog. So every show was in letterbox format with annoying black bars on the top and bottom of the screen. It's as if whoever set up the TV system for the hotel didn't really know what they were doing. Channel selection didn't seem so great either. Only 28 Channels which seems to be pretty low. Not a big deal if you don't plan on watching much TV. But kind of a bummer if you expect a good television experience. It's just not going to happen at this hotel.

It's nice that the Hotel has an indoor pool. But it's to bad that it looks really dirty. I actually thought it was dirt until my girlfriend pointed out that lots of the paint is just worn off on the pool floor. It gives off the illusion that the pool is filthy. They really need to drain the pool and repaint the pool floor. It looks horrible right now. The hot tub is also busted and has a big plywood board over it. It almost seems that they don't care about the whole pool room very much and have just let it go. At least it looks that way.

Now... not all is lost. There was some good to be had at this hotel. Good wifi. No problems with internet at all. Plenty of vending machines, Fridge and Microwave in the room, free Newspaper in the morning, pleasant staff and an outstanding breakfast. Seriously, the Breakfast was one of the best continental breakfasts that I've had at a hotel. Nice selection of foods and everything tasted great.

I wouldn't exactly rush back to this hotel because of the problems I mentioned. However I can't say that I would never stay here again either. The hotel just needs to work on a few issues to make things a little more pleasant for guests.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Skynet74

Thank you for your feedback. We strives to provide all of our guests with superior customer service and it seems as though we have fell short during your stay with us. We are currently looking for a different cable television provider to improve on the service we currently have. You are absolutely correct that our pool needs some attention. Our pool will be re-painted again in January 2015. I want to thank you for the great comments on our staff and our breakfast. Please call me at (508) 336-4927 the next time you are in the area and give us another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have stayed here several times because of the location of this hotel Satellite should not be in a hotel especially in A new England hotel the weather was Bad so there was no TV And also every other hotel starts breakfast at 6AM you should too. Other than that the hotel Mangaer Bob was very friendly and so was the staff

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Andre W

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns, as feedback from our guests is an essential part of improving our services. We sincerely apologize for any issues you experienced with our satellite television system. We truly regret any inconveniences that this may have caused and can assure you that your suggestions will be discussed. We never want our guests to leave feeling that their expectations weren't met and we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

No Towels in the Pool Area, not helpful getting us any towels. 3rd Floor started making noise at 10:30pm (woke me up), made one call to the front desk, noise continued right up until midnight. Had to make a second call at 11:30pm.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Freddy R

Thank you for your feedback. We always strive to ensure all of our guests are completely satisfied and I'm sorry we were unable to live up to our own high standards in this regard. Please give us another chance to wow you! All your comments will be discussed with our staff so that we may reinforce the standards of service we expect to provide to our guests with special attention to pool towels upon guest arrival. We truly regret that we missed the opportunity to make your stay more enjoyable. Thank you for your time and feedback. If you are in the area again please give me a call at (508) 336-4927 and I would love the opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Stayed here for a convention downtown Providence, only because there were no rooms available closer in. This an older motel/hotel set-up. That said, it is good basic lodging. The staff were always available, polite, accommodating, & aimed for customer satisfaction. The free breakfast was actually quite generous: cereals, waffles, bananas, oranges (sometimes), yogurt, pork meat patties, etc. If you have a large breakfast at this motel/hotel, you can almost skip lunch & enjoy a light dinner. The room was clean, quiet, &, for the price, spacious. This is not high end hostelry by any means, but we found our overall impressions positive.

Room Tip: Tell the desk WHERE you want to stay in the layout of the hotel. If you're sensitive to noise...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank chuckwagon0
Sam P, General Manager at Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

I appropriate your kind words regarding our hotel and our staff. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear that we met and exceeded your needs. I hope to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Absolutely no complaints! Hotel was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was perfect with eggs, meat, french toast, bagels, cereal, yogurts, juices, teas and coffee all included in the price. Parking was a breeze. Beds were great. there was a microwave and small fridge in the room which was handy!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the 5 star rating of our property. I am very happy to hear that we met and exceeded all of your expectations. It was a pleasure to accommodate you and your family at the our hotel and we genuinely appreciate your kind comments regarding our property and staff. We hope we will be able to welcome you back in the future.

Sam Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seekonk
Clarion Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Hampton Inn Pawtucket
Hampton Inn Pawtucket
#1 of 1 in Pawtucket

Been to Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn? Share your experiences!