Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn
$128
Hotwire.com
$75
$199
All reviewsindoor poolbagelsmicrowave and refrigeratorroom was cleantgi fridaysnice place to stayhot breakfastfree breakfastrhode islandbusiness centershopping and restaurantsconvenient locationfront desk staffup to dateearly checkfitness centerpleasant surprise
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Underwhelmed and not impressed. Fitness center machines not up to snuff. Hallways and elevator worn carpeting. Construction on front door during stay. Couldn't run my credit card when I checked and couldn't get it rectified by phone. I waited 20 minutes to check in. Not a good experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michael M, General Manager at Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Harry J, I am so sorry to hear about this, this is not right. I apologize for this incident and hope you will give us another chance. There are times when our our system does go down, and looses communication with the credit card merchant. I hope that you will give us another chance when you are in the Providence/Seekonk area.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The Best Western accommodations for a weekend away to the Providence, Rhode Island area were excellent. The room was clean, beds were comfortable, and the room included a refrigerator, microwave and a coffee maker which made excellent coffee. The price included free parking and a full breakfast daily and the food, beverages and quality of service at this property was outstanding.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Frank S, I am so happy when I see a review like yours! I am glad we were exactly what you expected and hope that you stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I went to this locale with friends for an event. I must admit it's quiet, clean, well priced and the staff is cool. It is nice to be in a place where there is access to a pool, exercise room and daily b'fast. It's not far from stores, all etc. I'd go again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear J R, thank you for such a nice review about our hotel and our staff! I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy the many amenities we offer. I hope that you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

room nice size, facing auto repair shop-no view, carpets need replacing, breakfast good, tv not set up properly, picture set on wide - volume cant be adjusted over a certain # which was very low. staff slow on intake

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Leon H, I am so sorry to hear about your not-so-great experience with our hotel. I would like to let you know that the television problems have been fixed, by putting in new flat screen televisions, new staff changes, and new carpeting. I hope that you will give us another chance on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was a very quiet hotel room was big, beds very comfortable loved the 4 fluffy pillows. refrigerator and microwave. not the best wifi free breakfast a plus full breakfast buffet style.also free newspaper every morning .very convenient area located near a lot of shopping and restaurants also very close to Providence RI would definitely stay here again for my visit to Providence

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear cheryl2626, I am glad to hear you enjoyed our comfortable pillows in your room! Our wifi has been improved by adding four additional routers in the hotel. I am also pleased to hear you enjoyed the location of our hotel. I hope when in the area again you be sure to visit us!