“Smooth sailing.”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Seekonk
Seekonk Mass., United States
“Smooth sailing.”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I went to this locale with friends for an event. I must admit it's quiet, clean, well priced and the staff is cool. It is nice to be in a place where there is access to a pool, exercise room and daily b'fast. It's not far from stores, all etc. I'd go again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michael M, General Manager at Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear J R, thank you for such a nice review about our hotel and our staff! I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy the many amenities we offer. I hope that you stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
edison, United States
Reviewed October 27, 2013

room nice size, facing auto repair shop-no view, carpets need replacing, breakfast good, tv not set up properly, picture set on wide - volume cant be adjusted over a certain # which was very low. staff slow on intake

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Leon H, I am so sorry to hear about your not-so-great experience with our hotel. I would like to let you know that the television problems have been fixed, by putting in new flat screen televisions, new staff changes, and new carpeting. I hope that you will give us another chance on your next visit to our area.
lc
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was a very quiet hotel room was big, beds very comfortable loved the 4 fluffy pillows. refrigerator and microwave. not the best wifi free breakfast a plus full breakfast buffet style.also free newspaper every morning .very convenient area located near a lot of shopping and restaurants also very close to Providence RI would definitely stay here again for my visit to Providence

• Stayed October 2013
Dear cheryl2626, I am glad to hear you enjoyed our comfortable pillows in your room! Our wifi has been improved by adding four additional routers in the hotel. I am also pleased to hear you enjoyed the location of our hotel. I hope when in the area again you be sure to visit us!
Middletown, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The hotel room was clean and the bed extremely comfortable. The best shower I've had in any hotel our family has stayed in. The only problem was that my bill was wrong: I was charged for two nights and actually only stayed one. I was promised that the extra charge would be refunded.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Internet and TV were down - must have been satellite. TV would skip and get fuzzy. The moment we opened the door to the room we were hit with a foul smell - stale smoke maybe? Although, this is a nonsmoking hotel... so who knows. The smell was the absolute worst part of the room. The breakfast was pretty good - I opted for bagel and yogurt. The Fake-con and eggs looked pretty gross.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My friends and I were on an East Coast foodie excursion and chose this hotel for our second night. We selected this hotel based on other Trip Advisor reviews, and for it's proximity to Providence. After a day of sightseeing and lobster feasting, it was an easy place to stop at.

I would recommend it to anyone. It was very clean, quiet, had comfortable beds and a nice décor. The breakfast (the usual items) was a very good value.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Coyote028
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Best western seekonk is a good hotel in the middle of masattutes. It's directly off the main highway. Very good quality and well maintained hotel.

The rooms were spotless. Got everything you needed in the room. Free paring and free Wi-Fi work well. Very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seekonk
Hampton Inn Seekonk
#1 of 8 in Seekonk
Clarion Inn
#3 of 8 in Seekonk
Knights Inn Seekonk MA
#6 of 8 in Seekonk
Downtown Providence
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown

Been to Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn? Share your experiences!