“Poor is poor”

99 Restaurants
Ranked #13 of 83 Restaurants in Seekonk
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife and I went to this location last Saturday. I realize that weekends can be busy in restaurants, but this was not the excuse here. We sat at the bar upon arriving and the poor girl working there took at least ten minutes before even noticing us. I am not blaming her because she was alone and doing drinks for everyone in the rest. They need to get some help behind the bar, or have a different station for the seated customers. We finally gave up and was leaving, but as we were walking out, we noticed that the rest of the restaurant wasn't even full. We told a manager what happened and she quickly sat us down for dinner. She offered us a free appitizer, and we had dinner. We didn't even order any drinks-besides water and my wife ordered dinner. I only ate the "free" app. because I just wanted to leave. You know something is wrong when the total bill came to $18 and change. Enough said.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Good place to eat at good prices. It is comparable to an Applebee's or TGI Friday's. The chicken pot pie and whiskey maple steak are both very good entrees. Drawbacks were that the bathrooms were not clean and it took us a while to get seated because the hostess wasn't at the desk and took a while to come back. Worth a visit if you are looking for a relaxed setting and affordable prices.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The Ninrty Nine in Seekonk is a great value for the money. The varied menu offers an
abundance of choices. The service is attentive and the restaurant is clean and tidy.
It is a night out when you don't have to cook that is guilt free because it is budget friendly.
A great choice for families too!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Nachos,more chips than toppings maybe 10 had salsa/cheese on them, hubby's steak COLD, not Luke warm...cold...my grilled tomato...grill being the magic word was cut up big chunks of lukewarm tomatoe...warmer than the steak....ordered tea I was assured there was honey tea came she said they did not honey...I did however get a DIRTY cup with a film of something floating on top of the hot water.....naturally I did not drink the tea ,the cup was so dirty...OMG we will never go back......we were very let down with this 99:(:(:(

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Love the sirloin tips over rice. Always well seasoned and cooked to order. On a weekend night, the place is typically pretty busy, but they have a large capacity so the wait is usually minimal. You can wait at the bar and order cocktails and appetizers.

The menu selections are pretty standard fare, so don't expect any far-out gourmet special selections here, just good old fashioned comfort food. Burgers, steak, chicken and seafood - served with pasta or potato and veggies.

The booths are large and roomy, and the noise level can get pretty loud from all the guests enjoying themselves. The waitstaff was very attentive, with several visits to the table throughout the meal to make sure we had everything we wanted - and to check that the food was prepared well.