“Always awesome”

Ranked #7 of 80 Restaurants in Seekonk
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Great atmosphere, great food, great beer and great staff! Menu is updated since they opened. Live entertainment on the weekends is always a plus. I've been here many times and I have never had anything negative to say about this place. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

You only get one chance to make a good first impression. This place failed. Food was not good. No real Irish fare on menu. Corned beef was rubbery and tasteless. No taste at all in the other dishes we tried. When I mentioned this to the server, who was clueless overall, she offered me a free desert, sad but true. Décor is very urban, bar good sized, lots of TV screens.
Stay away is my advise.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Varied menu, lots great options. Wing sauces are different and unusual, Jamison-Chipolte?? Wow!! Prices are reasonable and great beer selection!!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I read the reviews on Yelp and Urbanspoon and decided to give it a try with my 2 teens.

1st let me say - I don’t consider this a “real” Irish Restaurant. It plays the occasional Irish music but where is the Irish Food. I thought Chicken Parmesan was Italian? Where is the Sausage, Potatoes, Guinness Stew, Corned Beef & Cabbage, Soda Bread, a Rueben Grilled on Rye ? Not at Dublin Rose.

Dublin Rose is a Beautiful Sports Bar, with snack foods to pick on while you watch a game and drink with friends. Nice floor, seating, inviting colors … and I counted 19 TV’s just from my seat (there may be more).

Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls: They got good reviews so I played it safe and ordered them. Although not Irish Food .. they were hot, crispy and delicious.

Corned Beef Sliders: I would like to forget I had them. Store bought roll – cold, sliced in half, barely any sauerkraut or Russian dressing on it. Lets talk about the cheese and corned beef … one flat slice (deli cut) of cheese and one flat slice (deli cut) of corned beef. All I tasted was bread … because the ratio was mostly all bread. $9.99 + $6.99 for a side of fries. Not a $17 meal in my opinion.

The sides are À la carte. I ordered the Parmesan Truffle Fries for $6.99 (feeds 2 people). Everyone was right … not made from scratch .. they were definitely frozen. Not worth eating – I dunked them in my Blue Cheese.

My very picky daughter had only 2 options; the Crispy Buffalo Chicken Flatbread (Pizza) or the Chicken Parmesan. She pick the Flatbread. It was a very good size and looked beautiful with chunks of Blue Cheese on top. She was very happy with it. My husband tried the leftovers and complained it was burnt .. but it said crispy and it was (my daughter and I like it that way).

If you want to sit and watch a game and have a beer … Dublins is a nice place to go. If you are looking for Irish Food … it’s not for you.

2  Thank mersee