“Something to do....but bring hand sanatizer”
Review of Fantasyland

Fantasyland
Barrington, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something to do....but bring hand sanatizer”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a great thing to have close to home during those long winter months. The rides are good for younger kids. Only complaint is it is kind of dirty....

Visited September 2013

Providence, Rhode Island
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“first time golfing for my son”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have been going for years so I am used to it ,It hasn't changed in a long time . its a basic golf course no bells and whistles like waterfall or caves .My son like it . I've been to ones in Florida that have a lot more to them so I may be a little spoiled . they should update it a bit to make it more interesting /fun .

Visited October 2013
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We went for a 4th birthday party which included tickets and tokens and had a good time. The party room was a good space (birthday parties also happen in a common area) and attendant was helpful with the food and clean up. There are bumper cars, a carousel, and other smaller rides as well as token machines to play games where you win tickets that can be redeemed for a prize. I had concerns about the safety of some of the rides. For example, there is a sign next to the bumper cars that says you need to be 52'' to ride. Yet with a parent any size child was allowed to ride. The less than 1 year old infant and even 3 year olds were bumping their faces on the restraint bar when they were bumped. It did not seem very safe, yet the attendant assured us that the policy of the facility is that it's at your own risk. The bathrooms were wet for as early in the day as it seemed we were there, but they were fine. I would suggest for a birthday party, but I won't be taking my child on a regular basis.

Visited October 2013