“Fun”

50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We went for a 4th birthday party which included tickets and tokens and had a good time. The party room was a good space (birthday parties also happen in a common area) and attendant was helpful with the food and clean up. There are bumper cars, a carousel, and other smaller rides as well as token machines to play games where you win tickets that can be redeemed for a prize. I had concerns about the safety of some of the rides. For example, there is a sign next to the bumper cars that says you need to be 52'' to ride. Yet with a parent any size child was allowed to ride. The less than 1 year old infant and even 3 year olds were bumping their faces on the restraint bar when they were bumped. It did not seem very safe, yet the attendant assured us that the policy of the facility is that it's at your own risk. The bathrooms were wet for as early in the day as it seemed we were there, but they were fine. I would suggest for a birthday party, but I won't be taking my child on a regular basis.

Visited October 2013