“Eh, decent”

Tito's Cantina
Ranked #49 of 79 Restaurants in Seekonk
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Getting free chips and salsa always ranks high with me. The prices on some menu items are very good, but some other items are over priced. You do get a fairly large portion of whatever you order though. The food is not spectacual, but as far as mexican, I would give it a 7 out of ten. The fried ice cream is one of my favorites and i have ordered it both times i visited, The atmosphere is nice though - i would even go as far as saying it is mexicantasticly festive.
Bar area is nice also. Wait staff is great and friendly.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Have mainly gone for their chips/salsa - the food has always been 2-3 stars. Let's face it - they wouldn't be in business if there were any other Mexican Rest. around! But last night I had the worst burritto and now a stomach ache - never going back.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

As more authentic Mexican restaurants open around the region, Tito's will be forced to raise its game. The chips and salsa are good, though. And, they serve Bohemia beer. Ole!

Reviewed December 27, 2011

It saddens me to write this review, but my hopes are that Titos will take notice and make some much needed corrections... I live in Rhode Island and have dined at Titos countless times with family and friends over the past 10 years. More recently (over the past 2 years) we've noticed that the quality has gone down tremendously.

I travel and dine out very often, and Mexican food is one of my favorite things. I love a nice margarita and guacamole and definitely know and appreciate GOOD Mexican...unfortunately, this is not.

Tito's has a fun atmosphere and service is generally good, however.... the margaritas are extremely weak and will give you instant heart burn from all the sour mix (Tito's now makes them in large batches in the morning, what ever happened to freshly made margaritas?), the guacamole is almost always browning and taste like it came out of a squeeze pouch (I guarantee its not fresh, kiss of death for any Mexican restaurant), the salads use to have great dressings that appeared to by homemade, they are now all Ken's dressing (or something worse) and salad contents are very inconsistent, all tacos, burritos, fajitas, etc. are literally SWIMMING in butter with ZERO flavor, portions are also now very small.

I use to love coming here, but will now stop and visit only truly good Mexican in the area (my favorites are Perro Salado in Newport, and Tortilla Flats in Providence). Tito's better get the act together FAST because their cost cutting measures are extremely obvious and everyone I know has caught on. Sorry Tito's, but the truth hurts.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I was not happy with the slow service and meal. How can one go wrong with Nachos. The salsa tasted like it was made with canned tomato and had not flavor.
Sorry, would not recommend!