“best little kitchen!”

Country Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 80 Restaurants in Seekonk
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Just had lunch there and it was so good and home cooked style.. I had a tuna sandwich and the pickles were delicious! My husband had chicken pot pie with mashed potatoes and fresh veggies. For an out of the way place, it was great. Very friendly waitresses. We were on our way to Plymouth and didn't want to have the regular burger and or pizza places. Just to let you know, lunch is only till 2pm. We just made it and it was worth the turn around on the road!!!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Great breakfasts at very reasonable prices (also serve lunch). Great staff, once you become a regular they treat you like family. If you remember Flo from the TV show "Alice" I think she works here along with Mel .

1  Thank 22trebor43
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Like the family friendly atmosphere here. Peter the owner is hands on and friendly. He goes to great lengths to make you feel welcome.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have to say, this place it at the top of my list in the state of Massachusetts and Rhode Island!
I lived in East Providence and always traveled route 44, and always wondered about this place. Well, I'm 38 and just tried it out. Soooo good!!! It's small, so don't be surprised if there is a wait. I suggest to try their JAMS, I am not a jam person at all, however I figured I would try them out, I was offered strawberry rhubarb, apricot, and grape. The strawberry-rhubarb and apricot were AMAZING, I even bought two containers, one of each to take home. Eggs benedict, well, they chop the ham off a huge homemade ham and toss it on the grill. I told my boyfriend this was my new favorite breakfest place and I am going to try everything on the menu....I'll keep you all posted....DO NOT SKIP THIS PLACE!!! Well worth going to and the prices are excellent for HOMEMADE everything...just think of what grandma use to make.... :)
Oh and lets not forget the staff, ever walk into a place and just feel like your home, everyone knows everyone and if they don't know you, they ask and start up conversations, my waitress, was unbelieveable, my ice coffee wasn't even empty yet and there she was refilling it along with a cup of ice, she was on top of everything. She even toasted up some garlic herb bread (which was homemade) just so we could try it. I couldn't have asked for a better waitress, you don't have many of them around these days, especially to stop and get to know you and try to make you feel comfortable. Now the breads are even up for sale at 2.95 a loaf, and the price of a pint of jam was $5 a piece. Even there pies are homemade and you can order them around the holidays.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We asked for a restaurant serving eggs for breakfast at our hotel front desk and was directed here. It has eggs and more, all the bread is homemade and the breakfast menu was varied and had some very interesting choices.

We were going to be driving for the next 8+ hours and wanted something to keep us going for the day, our breakfast was healthy, a generous portion, delicious, and very affordable. I think this restaurant is a hidden gem that the local population enjoys, make sure you try it out when in the area!

Been to Country Kitchen? Share your experiences!