“Great Service, Good Prices”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 79 Restaurants in Seekonk
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013

When we walked in and said we had a very large party of cheerleaders and thier famlies coming in the girls at the desk said not a problem, the more the better. We were seated in less then half an hour. out waittress was very efficent and friendly. Food served close together and was very tasty. Everyone in our party was happy including the picky eaters.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We frequent this particular TGIF's a few times a month. It is larger than other TGIF's, so there is usually a minimal wait, you can call ahead & be put on a wait list. We have not had a bad experience here with service, unlike some other area TGIF's (N. Dartmouth, Taunton, & Randolph, MA). The range of food choices & the value of their 2 for $10 app & meal or meal & dessert are a good value for our family. If you have been to a TGIF's, you know what to expect here.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This a great place to watch a game at the bar, or to take the family and kids to. They have good meal deals too.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went to Friday's for lunch on Veteran's Day (Monday holiday) for free Veteran's meal which was only served between 11am & 2pm. The place was fairly busy but not crowded and we were seated immediately by the very friendly hostess. Our server Ray, stopped by the table to introduce himself saying he'd be right back. It took a few minutes for him to return. The Veteran's menu was limited to some of Friday's lunch offerings. I ordered a Jack Daniels chicken sandwich with seasoned fries. My wife ordered a "bottomless" bowl of soup and mixed salad. Three bread sticks were dropped off at the table and we waited for our lunch. We waited longer than expected since it wasn't a Friday or Saturday night and there were plenty of empty tables. No one came by to refill our water glasses or to bring more bread sticks. My chicken sandwich was delicious, very moist and tender. No one came by to ask my wife if she wanted more salad or soup, nor did we get more bread sticks which also was to be "bottomless". Obviously the kitchen was shorthanded but no one came over to apologize for the wait time. Good food and good service can be found at other restaurants.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Good atmosphere. Delicious food and great prices. They also have a rewards card which I think its just awesome. I now get free chips and salsa every time I visit. You also accumulate with rewards towards free or discounted entrees or meals. The alcoholic beverages taste deelish. They are not watered down like some places. I've been here about 6 times already. You can come with family, children and/or significant other. You can sit at the bar or booth. Please come and try them out. Everyone that has served me or my family have been excellent.
Also prices are in a very comfortable range and worth it. *Boneless buffalo wings are great and Jack Daniels meals are exquisite.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!