“Pretty enjoyable Experience at TGIF in Seekonk, great deal!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 79 Restaurants in Seekonk
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Warren, Rhode Island
“Pretty enjoyable Experience at TGIF in Seekonk, great deal!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

2 friends, my girl friend, and I, recently ate at TGIF in Seekonk and mostly enjoyed our meal.
They had a special 2 for 10 going on, so three of us got that, and my g/f wanted a 3 for 17 special that included salmon she wanted, app and dessert.

We were quickly seated and our drink order was taken fairly quick. After that it took a while to get our drinks, and then a significant amount of time for the waitress to come take our food order. She swept her section before coming back to us.

I will comment on my entree and my girl friends in depth.
For my 2 friends entrees, one enjoyed the green bean fries and dipping sauce, and the other got chips and a queso hot dip app, and really liked it. My friend got a burger which he said was okay, and the other friend got the same as me, parm encrusted chicken, but his piece was significantly smaller, and he wasn't very satisfied.

I had an onion soup for an app and was indifferent, the soup itself tasted decent, but the cheese and croutons were just a big circular glob on top that I had to use my steak knife to cut the cheese/croutons into pieced I could eat. Again it was just lackluster.

My girl friend got the Fried Mozzarella and really liked them. There was 6 pieces so it was very good and unexpected on the cheap deal menu.

Her entree was a salmon dish, and she liked the salmon, but not the cut up fruit/veggies/peppers mix on top. I did however like the mix with the salmon. She also got a large chunk of brocolli which had to much of the core and some was a brown color. She also hated the coleslaw that came with her meal. I wish they would offer you choices for your sides, as I got sliced grape tomato and mozzarella with my dish, and I don't like tomato. So I just ate the cheese. I also got cheese tortellini and spinach cream sauce which was good, but very few pieces of pasta.

Overall for the price, I was impressed and left really full. The cheesecake we got for dessert was really good, and tasted fresh and delicious!

This place is always busy and I can see why, the food is really good!

• Visited July 2012

Rochester, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“UGH”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

the food was terrible, the service was lousy and the waitress was rude

Visited November 2011
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Good typical food”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Nothing special. Food came out fast, service was good, food was as expected.

Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like this chain restaurant better than most. It has a comfy bar.”
Reviewed October 25, 2008

I like this chain restaurant better than most. It has a comfy bar.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook