“Wings and service”

Boneyard Barbecue Saloon
Ranked #62 of 80 Restaurants in Seekonk
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is basically a biker bar, with an amazing array of wings (sauces) and they are really great. I always leave sticky and satisfied. What I love about this place are the waitstaff, they are very edgy but I like that. I find the banter refreshing. They also make great suggestions for wing taste and heat levels. Love this place!!

1  Thank BostonPenguin

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Had a great time! Food delicious, fun funky environment! Really great wings, lots of sauces!!
We had won a gift certificate for food for 20! We had about 22 people who loaded up on wings ribs, chips and motzarella sticks and I still had wings to take home!!
Waitresses kept up pretty well considering we all showed up at once!!

1  Thank Rick-Michele N
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Waited over 10mins to be seated
Plenty of seats open.
Only one waitress for the whole restaurant. Seems like many ppl were restless waiting for their food.
Ordered our drinks, waited another 30mins n server did not bring our drinks.
Needless to say we left.
Hire more people to work..

2  Thank Its_My_Life12
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Slow smoking ribs to get a nice bark requires a great dry rub. Boneyard hits a home run with this process. For those looking for a rib presentation of sauce overpowering the ribs this is not the place. The ribs are served with the sauce on the side. Don't let that disappoint you, the ribs fall off the bone and are juicy without sauce. My grandson and I enjoyed the ribs, my wife enjoyed the steak tips, cooked perfectly and tasty. We all shared some great wings and with the many choices of sauces, everyone can walk away happy.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Best buffalo wings in the area, the jumbo boneless wing are great and they have a huge selection sauses.