“Always Delicious”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Seekonk
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cumberland, Rhode Island
“Always Delicious”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I have never had a bad meal here. Drinks are suburb, bread and dip delicious any appetizer, entree and dessert I have ever gotten is always top notch. It is hard to try to keep some room for dessert since the entrees are so filling but if you can get the peanut butter thing!

• Visited January 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

First time at any "Joes" but had heard very good things about them from colleagues and friends. This Joes location did not disappoint. Busy vibrant atmosphere, but was seated promptly for our 6:45pm Friday night reservation. Service, staff, menu, quality and presentation of food all top notch. If you're looking for traditional American or pub fare, this is not your dining spot. The menu was inventive without being gimmicky, and they pulled it off. Asked for help with wine selection and recommendation was dead on. And for you value seekers out there; two entrees(one the most expensive on the menu) and a bottle of wine for $64! Very small negative, parking is hard to navigate due to the location but do not let this deter you. We highly recommend and will be back!

• Visited January 2014
Seekonk, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite in the Seekonk area”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Been here many times; menu is always changing. They have a sensational Wednesday night special with 2 entrees and a bottle of wine at an unbeatable price. The only issue I have here is that I have to limit my trips - haha! Service is always tops; management is on top of their game. No, i do not have any relatives that work here (haha). Portions are very good and many times, I bring home some of the food. You cannot go wrong with this restaurant. In addition, they now take reservations. A plus because apparently, I am not the only person that likes this place. Lines can form fast at the busy times. Also-they always save tables for walk ins. Got to love NYAJ!

• Visited December 2013
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Be sure to make reservations!!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This restaurant is typically crowded, with good reason. One of my group ordered meatloaf - and it was like no other meatloaf presentation I've ever seen. Layered, decorative meatloaf? That's the level of effort they put into what they serve.

Late into a Saturday night it can get very loud, so it may not be the best place to bring a date. We were a crowd ourselves - but at least I could hear the three or four people sitting around me, but I definitely couldn't hear the people across the table.

The quality and quantity of the food was excellent. The diverse drink specials were enticing as well. The service was a little harried, but I attributed it to the level of activity around us. Would definitely return. This is becoming one of my favorite restaurants in the area, but I have learned to always make reservations first. Easy enough, I just reserve through TripAdvisor.

• Visited October 2013
Providence, Rhode Island
“Gluten free menu”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is one of very few restaurants that have a dedicated gluten-free menu. It ranges from hamburger ,chicken ,fish and I believe steak . I've had the burger the bun wasn't that great, and I love the chicken carbonara I always get it it's my favorite they will give you gluten free bread to dip in the oils that's also not that great. it's very busy I do recommend making reservations even sometimes during the week at dinner time I do think it's a bit pricey that is my only problem with this restaurant

Visited September 2013