“A great place to rest for a weary traveler!”

Hampton Inn Seekonk
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Seekonk
Portland, Maine
“A great place to rest for a weary traveler!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Super clean room and comfy bed were just what the doctor ordered. I stayed at this Hampton for two nights and was impressed by the service, the rooms and amenities, and I'll say it again, so very clean! I could really relax in the space. Room had fridge, microwave, love seat couch,nice flat screen tv, and desk with easy outlet access. Not located in a scenic location-busy strip malls all around- but very close to Providence and noise was not an issue at all during my stay. Breakfast is super- lots of choices and attention by staff to keep up with demand and keep coffee fresh. You have the " take to go" option for breakfast as well. Kudos to the management and staff for a very high level of hospitality at this Hampton Inn. I was really looking forward here- did not get to hotel till about 9 pm- and when I entered my room I was greeted with a very musty smell. Not sure what that was.Had checked out of room 1st night- and checked back in to same room for 2nd night. It's the only thing that's keeping me from giving this Hampton a perfect score. Room still very clean. Overall for a good ight sleep and great start to a morning- recommend you try this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is a perfect place close to Providence. Easy to get on 195 and close to shopping plaza's. The price range is above $100 for the most part so if I'm not on a tight budget I go for this hotel. There is internet here, rooms are super clean. Bed is way comfy. The breakfast is a bit better than average. Service is always pleasant. Again if not on a tight budget this is my suggestion for the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank RhodyPhotographer
Maryland
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

If you need to be in Providence consider this Hampton inn with easy highway access to I 95 and FREE parking. It's only ten Minutes away, and ten minutes from RI Hospital and Hasbro Childrens Hospital. I would however, suggest a room away from the elevator and if you want to sleep in, on the back side of the building. This is a standard Stand alone Hampton Inn, with marvelous cheery night staff, and the usual, wonderfully predictable scene, rooms, bed, etc. The price difference between Hampton Inn Downtown Providence and this facility mounted to $75/night due to different rate, different taxes, and no parking fees. Worth the ten minutes of driving!

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Marylander44
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We booked in here as a last minute booking. I can't fault this hotel. Staff are so friendly, rooms are large and clean.
Breakfast is extensive and far more than we expected. They also provide nibbles most of the time at reception which is a nice touch.
Location is great for seeing the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Lindsey2101
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I stayed here while on business in the Seekonk area for two nights. I used the conference room and one hotel room. The facility is an older looking property but clean and well kept. The location is perfect as it is close to the highway, close to shopping and a variety of food options. What I really liked and impressed me the most was the flexibility of the staff and the managers reception. The managers reception offered fresh local scallops wrapped in bacon. If I am in the area again for business or pleasure I would stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We needed a place for a few nights while we visited sites in the Eastern Massachusetts Area, and this worked out great. We were only and hr out of Boston and the drive in was effortless on a Monday morning commute, The rooms were clean, bed comfortable and I am a very picky person when it comes to comfort, The free Breakfast were great, different hot options each morning and the staff was very friendly and made sure you had everything you needed. The one lady even remembered what we had done the day before and asked us how we liked what we saw. I am sold on Hamptons and will book them from now on.

Room Tip: Make sure you join Hilton Honors and fill in your preferences, they made sure to accomodate us every...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Palm Coast
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The location was good for restaurants. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was large, two queen beds and comfy. My only complaint was the cleaning of the bathroom. We were there for 4 nights and the 2 and 3rd night the tub did not look like it had been cleaned. We did not mention to anyone, just cleaned it ourselves. But it was not a typical perfect stay at a hampton inn.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gladyouasked
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seekonk
Clarion Inn
#3 of 8 in Seekonk
Downtown Providence
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 13 in Providence

Been to Hampton Inn Seekonk? Share your experiences!