“Excellent wedding block experience”

Hampton Inn Seekonk
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Seekonk
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Reserved a block of rooms for my wedding here. The service and price was excellent. My guests had only good things to say.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank egrande25

Reviewed June 5, 2012

There are delightful staff to attend to your every whim - all areas are sparkling clean - breakfast was good with the breakfast attendant keeping the area well stocked and neat.
We had a couple of small problems with the room which were sorted out immediately - one of them actually by the manager wielding a screwdriver! Warm cookies oozing with chocolate and milk between 6 & 7 pm - lovely lounge area with very large tv.
Well done to you all at the Hampton Inn Seekonk - you have a great hotel..................

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank rosielamb
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I am partial to Hilton branded properties, and I know that Hampton Inns are a good choice for solo business travel, and this one was no exception. My only complaint was the mattress was not one of the newer ones that they are touting, and I do believe this property has not been refreshed in a while.

However, it was very clean throughout, and well maintained. The breakfast was tasty, rooms were quiet, and the climate control worked well. It was an easy drive from Providence, RI Airport, and was nearby to restaurant choices and a home improvement store and a Wal-Mart. If I travel up here more often on business it will be my base.

All of the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Loafinbaker
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Hampton Inn is always one of my favourite when I travel, as long as it is within my budget. I have stayed in Hampton elsewhere and always find them maintaining a consistent level of standard in quality of room, breakfast and service. We moved to Seekonk after we return from a trip to Newport as it is within a 10 minutes drive to downtown Providence and there are plenty of amenties nearby, including dinings and shoppings (Bestbuy, Target, Walmart etc).

The room was very clean and spacious, bed was comfortable and the breakfast was more than adequate. Though there are many other cheaper alternatives in the Seekonk area it is well worth the money to stay in a business hotel like Hampton.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I initially came to this hotel last year because there was no available rooms in my preferred Providence downtown hotel. I saw reviews and booked in this hotel. And since then, this is the 3rd time I am staying in this hotel. my last stay was for 7 days and I am extending for 4 days. The hotel is clean and rooms are well equipped and bed is really comfortable. The staff is nice and helpful and specially the lady in charge of Breakfast; Janine, you are exceptional! Every morning my son and I enjoyed the breakfast time with your warm welcome and service Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Fadil E
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I was conducting business in North Dighton, MA and decided to stay at the Hampton Inn in Seekonk based on the most recent trip advisor reviews. I normally stay at the Hampton Inn in Raynham-Taunton and I can honestly tell you, Seekonk will be my Hampton Inn of choice when I return.

We were passing the hotel at 8am on our way to a meeting and decided we would stop in and see if by chance they had our room available to check in. They acted as if we were there at a normal check in hour and gave us our rooms with no hassle.

The rooms were extremely large and clean. The additional workspace off of the living room was perfect for setting up my laptop and printer. Everything you could possibly want was within walking distance of the hotel. Across the street was a T.G.I.Friday's, a stop and shop, and a really nice bar and grill.

The lobby, fitness room, and in room bathrooms, have all been recently renovated. The lobby is spacious, with comfortable furniture, and has coffee available 24hrs a day. Breakfast is served between 6am-10am and is well stocked with anything you could need.

I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to town.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jason S
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Stayed for couple of nights for a recent business trip. Very nice hotel and close to good restaurants. The hotel room I got is on the first floor and it had an extended space for working. The bed was comfortable, and the tv had good channels including HBO channels. The hotel had a complimentary breakfast. Very good breakfast. The pool was not open when I was there. The fitness center has a room for improvement. Very less equipment. Overall, a very good hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ramu_01
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seekonk
Clarion Inn
#3 of 8 in Seekonk
Downtown Providence
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 13 in Providence

Been to Hampton Inn Seekonk? Share your experiences!