Nichols Guest House Bed and Breakfast
$131
$119
$66
Motel 6
Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn(Seekonk)(Great Value!)
$102
$86
Agoda.com
$65
$69
$67
$114
$75
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Dorothy and Walt were great hosts! Really enjoyed the fact that they joined us for Breakfast and
we all shared "stories". We felt welcome from the moment we entered this cozy B&B. We stayed for 3 nights and felt like old friends by the time we left. The Bed was comfy and the Breakfast was amazing! Check it out if you need a place to stay in Seekonk!
Mimi and Grandpa from PA!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Me and my wife Dianne recently stayed at the Nichols House Bed and Breakfast and it was a refreshing 2 days well spent. Dorothy and Walt were extremely down to earth and pleasant to talk to. They reminded us to borrow DVDs from their collection, but we never stopped reading and playing online games to watch one. Also just about everything is close by, and only involves a short drive. I myself was just enjoying the quiet atmosphere, not to mention that incredible music that Walter was playing at breakfast each morning. Kudos to Nichols BnB !! Regards, Rick and Dianne. P.S. We won't forget those cookies!

Room Tip: If you want the kingside bed rent the "Elenore" room
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Richard M
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I was traveling through the area on interviews and wanted a place close Pawtucket and Providence RI without spending too much. I am so lucky that I ran across this B&B! It is extremely cozy and convenient, clean, and the owners are lovely. They provide a feast of a breakfast consisting of hot and cold foods, fruits, baked goods, etc. They are also very accommodating, providing it an hour earlier than normal because I had to leave early. Each room has a heater, an essential item for winter in New England. Overall, considering the price and the services it provides, I give it 5 stars and I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Each of the 3 bedrooms is a little different, so pay attention to the details of the types of bed in the room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Daniel P
Reviewed December 9, 2011

This place was cozy, comfortable, and very convenient. Service was above and beyond. They even left us little notes to remind us to switch our clock back! And breakfast... what a FEAST! It was truly a home away from home. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shahna C
Ddtisme, Owner at Nichols Guest House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2011

It is a joy to have had so many appreciative guests like these.
You're welcome!

Reviewed November 5, 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a weekend during a workshop. That quickly turned into a Weekend Getaway. The B&B is small & cozy (only 3 rooms), we had a KING size bed in our room which was SUPER comfortable. The breakfast was really great & filling! It was fun sitting around after breakfast and talking to the owner and maintenance keeper for literally hours after having the final piece & spoonful of potato pancake and home-made apple pie. This place is as comfortable as the owners' experience with the home. Raised in the home, Dorothy has kept the warmth and kind hospitality that I could imagine was here when her family lived in it. Do yourself a favor and stay here, not to forget that it's approx. 10 min from the heart of Providence, RI and in the middle of some great Historic Mass. scenery (Plymouth rock). We will definitely be returning for the spring time!

Room Tip: Stay in the Eleanor Room
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business