“The Worst”

Morning Glories Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Scituate
Reviewed June 8, 2013

3 completely separate occassions same results. Bad food and really bad service.The owner's resolution to my son having to bite his cookie with his back moler because it was soooo rock hard was "oh they're suppose to be hard" Not "so sorry let me get you another one" in front of about 5 other customers My whole family is so surprised that they are still open. Someone who knows how to cook and understands how important customers are to a business should buy this place. PLEASE.....

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been a customer at Morning Glories since it opened, and it was one of my favorite places for just about everything. The breakfast sandwiches are still excellent, the chicken salad with grapes is still good, but the baked goods have been awful. A couple of weeks ago, I stopped in for a sandwich to take to work, and got some cookies and brownies to share with my colleagues. Sadly, the brownies were inedible. I'm a hardcore brownie-phile, but these were stale and rock solid - couldn't even save them by dunking them in my coffee. Same for the oatmeal cookies. This is about the sixth time I've gotten stale (or stale tasting) cookies - and, I think, the last.
The staff also is very inconsistent - most are lovely, but some are very grumpy. It's disappointing, because this used be such a wonderful place.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Among other things, Morning Glories offers a tasty assortment of cakes, cookies, and sandwiches. This is our go-to place for birthday cakes.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

They have a great bakery. But their take-out food is quite good also. I love their chicken salad. My daughter likes the breakfast sandwiches. They make it all from scratch no pre-made items, especially the breakfast sandwiches which are all fresh.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Food ok but the staff is terrible. They make customers feel as if they are inconveniencing them. Will not be coming back.

3  Thank c h