“good but a little overpriced”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“good but a little overpriced”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

A nice restaurant in an old building. Food was good but being in MA you would think lobster would be more fairly priced.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank George I

Marshfield, Massachusetts
“Hidden Gem Inside”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have passed this restaurant many times as I manage another restaurant and usually its on my way to work so when I get out it is usually closed . My Friend had a gift certificate and she asked me to take her there.It was early (around 4 pm) so there was only 2 cars in the parking lot . we went in and was immediately greeted by the owner .He then told us that we could order off of both menu's (Lunch or dinner) I said thank you and asked if he had a cozy little spot and with a wink in his eye he preceded to take us to the back of the restaurant to the Garden room OMG nice cozy and very picturesque I felt like I was eating in the woods. It was very hard to pick out something special as They had many new choices to choose from (Remember I also manage a restaurant)
Anyway I settled on a Salmon Glazed with a Pomegranate sauce. I also had a Lobster Bisque which was loaded with Chunks of Lobster My girl had The French Onion soup Some sort of Scallops with Pasta and another exotic melt in your mouth sauce
I apologize to my server for not mentioning her name as it has been a month since I have been there and for the life of me can't remember her name ( server ID 114) But she was very attentive and cordial she knew her menu well and also how to satisfy me and my girls needs.I would have loved to have sampled there desert menu but we were to full
Kudos to the
Owner well managed
Chef !! Very creative!!
Wait staff Professional attentive and made us feel special
Over all I give it 5 Stars for impressing my 1st time
I will be back

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Valentino17
“Decent but pretty so-so in general”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

PJs will probably not wow you or disappoint you, but in this day and age, if I am going out to a restaurant, I expect a bit more.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank campchamp923
Bartlett, New Hampshire
“Good: Food; Prices; Bar; Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

PJ's has been around for quite a while, & it's good today as it ever has been, which is fine. The atmosphere is relaxing and enjoyable. The prices are really reasonable. The food is very good, and the staff is friendly. The piano bar is a good place for drinks or dinner, especially for the more mature crowd. But, younger folks can enjoy the atmosphere, bar, and good food here, especially, with friends. Prices are very reasonalbe, especially for the quality! If you are in the area looking for an enjoyable, relaxing place to dine with friends, and you want to have a fine, relaxing evening without being rushed, PJ's Country House is fine choice! We were her during the Kentucky Derby. The entire restaurant, guests & staff, were involved in the running of the Derby. Lots of fun.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank KVM101
Scituate, Massachusetts
“Not what it used to be....but still worth it.”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

When the piano player is at the Bar and you get an order of French Onion soup and some local seafood, you have made a good choice There is a nostalic warm feeling of new england resteraunts gone by. Miss the Lobster Savanah and WeinerSchnitzel from the old menu, but you have to give them credit for updating their menu, unlike other places in town.

Visited March 2014