“Yummy and they deliver!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza, Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Yummy and they deliver!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2007

Yummy and they deliver!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Boston, Massachusetts
“I love this place!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2005

I'm so pleased to hear Harbor House still has it's amazing reputation - I visited Scituate years ago, in 1999 and I loved this place, and the staff!!! The food was amazing, I've never had food like it - I can't wait to come back.

I dunno if you guys still work there, but Manoli, and Mike, I've never forgotten you!!!!! congrats on the baby Manoli, love Zoe - the little English girl x

3 Thank zoemadiwilliams
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome Pizza! Awesome Food! Excellent Customer Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2004

We went to Scituate for the day. After walking the Harbor for a while we got hungry, so we saw a pizza place named Harbor House of Pizza located next to the CVS pharmacy. We went in not knowing what to expect. The place is decorated with pictures of Greece on the walls and a very large painting of the Parthenon in Greece. So we definetely knew we were getting Greek style Pizza. The guys in there greeted us with smiles and just treated us like they new us, talking about sports, Scituate, the Olympics etc. Well let me tell you this was the best pizza i have ever eaten in my life and trust me we eat alot of pizza. I could not get over how busy this place was, how many people came in and out, and the guys who ran the place knew everyone's name and all the customers knew their names. This was truly like watching a Cheers episode. So we decided to exchange names with these people. It came to be that these guys have been there for over 20 years. There are two brothers and one of the sons who own the place. There motto is good food, good prices, and good customer service, and by the amount of business we saw while we were in there, obviously they are doing it right. Later on that day before we left to go back home we went back in for dinner. As soon as we walked in they greeted us by our names and as if we were best friends. Our food was phenominal we chatted a bit and then we left. They truly made our visit to Scituate MA a good memmory. Highly reccommended!

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member