“Blue Fin Master”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Blue Fin Master”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Captain Don is by far the best all round Captain in Scituate. He has consistantly put me on Giant Blue Fin each trip I book with him. He also has no problem loading up on Stripers and Cod. Don is well connected in the local fishing community and stays on top of the action. Don't hesitate in calling Labrador Charters to take care or your fishing needs.

Visited September 2011
4 Thank jwa3113275

chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A Stellar Afternoon”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

My husband, son & I were south of Boston over the Fourth of July weekend. After days of sightseeing, we wanted to enjoy the water but without the crowds. I contacted Labrador Tours to see if they had a slot and was able to book a private tour. We had a great and relaxing time seeing Cohasset & Scituate. Linda & Don gave us the history of the area and the sights of Lighthouses, lobsters & birds was wonderful. Next time we will be sure to hire Labrador for a fishing tour- which is their speciality. The afternoon out with Linda & Don was a highlight of our vacation.

Visited July 2011