“Predictable breakfast house”

Cuisines: American
Scituate, Massachusetts
“Predictable breakfast house”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

There are few places to get breakfast in the Scituate, Cohasset area so we often end up a Sams. This is an old school no frills diner type breakfast house that doesn't surprise up or down. Predictable can be good when it comes to food, so all the usual items are there served up by sweet ladies that appreciate you most of the time!

Visited June 2014

Ware, United Kingdom
“An ok go to place, but wouldn't be my first choice”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were new to the town and happened across SAMs. It conveniently placed with nice views across the car park to the sea. We all had breakfast and the good was ok, but we had an issue with the server. My mother ordered 2 poached eggs on her breakfast. The plate arrived with one egg and the waitress said she would bring out the second when it was ready. At first I thought this was waitressing, bringing her meal hot so not to leave it standing around siting waiting for the 2 nd egg. We all finished our meals land the waitress passed asking did you get your egg? We said no and she said she would bring it. We said there was little point as she had finished her meal. The waitress mealy said, "but it's the same price for one egg as two " . I personally thought they should have knocked at least dollar or something off the bill. It didn't spoil my mothers meal, only having one egg, but it just didn't seem right to me, how the waitress handled it. Needless to say, we didn't leave a tip ad I considered it bad service. It was out of season and not particularly busy. The good was just ok I've had far better and wouldn't go back.

• Visited April 2014
Scituate, Massachusetts, United States
“It's just fine.....”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great people working there. The service is friendly.
The food is ok. Prices are reasonable. Wish the menu had a few healthy options like REAL FRESH Fruit, oatmeal and yogurt. The coffee could be a lot stronger.
Overall, it's just fine.

• Visited November 2013
Marshfield, Massachusetts
“Just average”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Regular breakfast menu with higher than average prices.
No view; behind Front Street in a newer collection of stores. Probably the rent causes the higher food prices. Too many other breakfast selections in the area to return.

• Visited September 2013
Hingham, Massachusetts
“Great Little Place”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went there this morning with my son and ex. The service was great and the prices are reasonable. I had pancakes, eggs and sausage. And it was delicious. They serve the pancakes with a homemade butter that is to die for. They should sell it. My son and ex had similar meals and they both enjoyed theirs. If you are in the Scituate Harbor area you should stop by and grab a meal.

• Visited September 2013