“Out of Business - You didnt miss anything”
Review of Phin's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Phin's Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Phins is gone from the local scene, out of business after never establishing itself. A new Oyster bar is setting up shop, due in Spring 2014.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Much to our disappointment, Phin's closed last month - we had breakfast there on the last day of business, and it was just as delicious as always. A great loss for Scituate.

The restaurant will reopen under new ownership, with a new name, in a couple of months - looking forward to trying it out.

1  Thank Sage143
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Local friendly service ..Special on some nites includes meal and bottle of wine with desert .. excellant value

1  Thank indigo126
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I'm always surprised at the good food and value Phin's provides. Unfortunately, there's a musty smell when you walk in the door, probably due to a building HVAC issue. Get past that, and you will enjoy good food at a good price. After 5 minutes in the place I can't smell it any more. We typically go for lunch or brunch and have been happy. The fruit cup is particularly good. I also enjoy the seafood. Some of the servers can come across as "rough around the edges", over the years they seem to have weaned the gnarly ones out.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We had not been to Phin's for a while..and were not disappointed...Even on a Saturday night they had a dinner special 2 meals for $25.00.
I had the salmon my friend had the cod and my husband had a chicken dish and my friends husband had the shrimp scampi.We all enjoyed our meals.We also shared a spinach salad entree.
We had a very nice waitress and had a great experience. I will be going back again soon.