All reviews indoor pool restaurant next door british beer company continental breakfast bagels hot tub cape cod shopping plaza ping pong directly across the street stop and shop stay there again enjoyed my stay room key no elevator room was spacious sagamore bridge
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I have stayed more times over the last 3 years than I can count. I have never, ever had a less than perfect stay. The staff is welcoming and kind, this is my home away from home. The rates even in season are the best in the area and the hotel is clean , quiet and relaxing.

Room tip: There is nothing more than I could ask for, the rooms are perfect, clean and inviting
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Rita P, Manager at Sandwich Lodge & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you for your review. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Sandwich Lodge & Resort. The room was very spacious and clean. (had a slight mildew smell, but that was only in the beginning. The only downside is that they had furniture piled up in the hallways ( I was told that they were getting new furniture) which made it look very unkept. The staff was nice. All in all I would stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Rita P, Manager at Sandwich Lodge & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2017

Thank you for the review. Yes we have just started renovations on the 2nd floor and new furniture arrivals.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night on a trip to Cape Cod. The room was nice, clean, and the bathroom was recently renovated. The continental breakfast was more than sufficient. The lady who checked us in was very friendly and informative. All, in all a great place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank EShep125
Rita P, Manager at Sandwich Lodge & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Thank you for your review. Hope you will visit us again when your in the area.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Thank you so much for making my family and I's trip so wonderful. We loved the nice clean room and pool and strolling the grounds. Thank you for being Pet Friendly and making us feel so welcome. We'll be back soon!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Rooms are very. I stayed two nights with my wife and two kids. It was a standard room with two doubles. I liked that there was a microwave and a mini refrigerator. For most of the hotels, you have to pay extra for these two things. Not this one.
There are two things that I didn’t feel comfortable. 1. The fan in the bathroom was kind of loud. 2. I think they should try to keep their pools cleaner.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Rita P, Manager at Sandwich Lodge & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Thank you for your review. We would
like to know more about the pool being cleaner comment please.