We went for lunch after visiting the glass museum and were not disappointed. This is an historic location that probably has more attributes than I am aware of since we just had lunch. The have a menu with something for all tastes but when on Cape Cod go for the seafood. We had Lobster & Lobster which is bisque with a half lobster roll....excellent and a large meal for lunch. Please stop in if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large inn that accommodates families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dan'l Webster Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan`l Webster Hotel Sandwich
- Sandwich Daniel Webster Inn