My mother had cataract surgery in Sandwich and we needed a place to stay so she could have a check-up the next morning. The Daniel Webster Inn was not only conveniently close-by, but a very quiet and relaxing place to be for my mom to rest - especially given the bitter cold during those two days. Our room was very nice - clean, good light, comfy beds, great shower. We had a late lunch in the Tavern which was quite good, though the menu was not amenable to someone on a cardiac diet. Also, our waitress didn't seem to care much that we were there (maybe a bad day). We had dinner in the dining room (the Conservatory was closed due to the extreme cold) and had excellent service and a delicious meal. Again, the menu was limited for a cardiac diet. We also had breakfast in the dining room, with excellent food and service. It was great to be able to have wonderful meals without having to brave the bitter cold and wind to find dining elsewhere. Overall, the staff was friendly and helpful. The Inn provided just what we needed - a room that was not only convenient, but also pleasant and restful. I look forward to staying another time when I can take advantage of perusing the lovely town of Sandwich.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large inn that accommodates families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dan'l Webster Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan`l Webster Hotel Sandwich
- Sandwich Daniel Webster Inn