Belfry Inn and Bistro
Sandwich Lodge & Resort(Sandwich)
$109
Country Acres Motel(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
$89
Spring Garden Inn Motel(East Sandwich)(Great Value!)
$79
Quality Inn(Bourne)
$107
QualityInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
Earl of Sandwich Motel(East Sandwich)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Bay Motor Inn(Buzzards Bay)
All reviewsthe painted ladystained glassold churchconverted churchtuesday roomclam chowderpiano playerjacuzzi bathscallopsbelgian wafflescape codduckgorgeous roomprivate balconyboth morningsnew englandguest rooms
Reviewed February 28, 2012

My husband and myself returned from a weekend at the Belfry that was outstanding. We stayed in the painted lady in a room called Seth. What a beautiful room! We had dinner in the Bistro at night and the food was excellent! We were pleasantly surprised and will hopefully return for another stay, this time in the Abbey in the Tuesday room!

All in all I would rate this hotel and bistro a five out of five - Thanks all for making it a great escape and a little piece of heaven in Sandwich!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We came here for Presidents day on a Groupon that included 2 nights, 2 breakfasts, and a dinner credit for $35. My wife and I had a difficult time getting the room we desired, but were content with the concept of the Kristina room. Cons: room needs some updating, like fresh carpet, reupholstered chairs, reprinting, etc. Pros: service was good, the inn keeper was attentive, all the staff were friendly, and the cleaning staff took care of the room properly. Turkishtowel.com towels were awesome, nice to have free wifi, and once we woke up from the copious sun, the sun filled room was a treat.
I wanted to stay in the Saturday room, but oh well. Noise would've been worse in the Abbey with the dining room right there.
If I were to come here again, I'd check out other rooms, unless you like lots of sun!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This is the second time that I've been in Belfy Bistro with my boyfriend. Our first visit was in August and we thought it is a very interesting looking bistro so we wanted to try. We were there for lunch so we ordered simple things such burger and a salad. It was delicious! Then we decided to come back to Belfy later on and we reserved a table for V.day. On their web site their menu did not changed and we thought they might have additional offerings for V.day. When we went there, we saw that the whole menu was changed into sth different then what the web site said. As me and my boyfriend are extremely picky, we were scared that we cant have a good dinner in the V.day. Anyways, my boyfriend got pork chops and I got Ceasar Salad( I am not very good with meat, I eat chicken but they didnt have any kind of chicken entrees in the menu). Our food was fantastic and the desert was even better!
We are definitely coming back Belfy but next time please add any changes to your website.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2012

FUN!

We had been by it many times and just assumed it would be very expensive. While walking the area ( most beautiful neighborhood) My husband and I decided to take a peak inside. The place is gorgeous. We walked up to the huge cathedral doors and stepped inside. After checking out the menu on a wall, we were happy to see they served lunch as well as dinner. We were greeted by the host and as requested he sat us at a nice table near the wood burning stove. Our waitress was pleasant and on the ball. When our meal came I must say it was one of the best tasting char-broiled tasting hamburgers I have had in years.
Looking for something new this is a great place.

Room Tip: Only had lunch here can't say how the rooms are. If any reflection it should be great.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2012

I booked a room in the Painted Lady, but upon arrival, was upgraded to a gorgeous room (Monday) in the Abbey. The room has high ceilings, an incredibly comfortable king-sized bed, facing a gas fireplace and flat-screen TV, and is accompanied by a wonderfully relaxing 2 person jacuzzi tub. I've eaten at the Bistro before and was sorry that it was closed for the month of January; however, I'll try to make it back in February! I can't review the Inn's breakfasts because I wasn't able to motivate earlier than 10:30 or so. Maybe next time. If you're looking for something out of the ordinary, and you'd like to relax in an unconventional and comfortable setting, I'd highly recommend the Belfy Inne & Bistro.

Room Tip: I was originally looking for a room in the Painted Lady, but Monday in the Abbey was wonderful (great skylight and little porch/balcony)
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple