“Great dine-in pizza, pretty pricey though”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #19 of 68 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: Pizza
Sandwich, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dine-in pizza, pretty pricey though”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Really good thin crust, chunky tomato pizza. Very large and very thin pizza, we love it as a treat because of the two cons to this place: 1) most expensive pizza in town and 2) it is so thin it is difficult to get it to go and still have hot pizza by the time you get home. But definitely worth a try! When you're talking most expensive pizza, it really just comes down to an extra $4-5 bucks in the end anyway.

• Visited April 2014

Beverly Hills, Michigan
“Fantastic Pizza!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I eat here every time I am in Sandwich. The crust is thin and just great. I was there this past weekend and went two days in a row! All they have is pizza but they do it very well. There is no table service but they do have plenty of seating. They have a bar but I've only been there for lunch so I've never seen anyone sitting at the bar. They even have a drive up window. I wish we had pizza drive up windows where I live!

• Visited September 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Why does it close so early?”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This pizza shop has a drive up window. The crust is thin and crisp. The tomato sauce is never bitter or acidic. A variety of toppings makes agreeing on the menu selection easy. A large pizza is easily split between two adults or devoured by a single teenager.

Visited September 2013
Katonah, New York
“Great pizza”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is a typical pizza place with a counter, a few chairs and tables but with one big exception: this is the best pizza you will have on Cape Cod. It is great. We go to the Cape every year and our first stop is Sweet Tomatoes. The restaurant is no big deal. The pizza is a really big deal. Go to Sweet Tomatoes, you will love the food.

• Visited August 2013
USA
“Best pizza on the Cape!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My family and I had pizza here twice while vacationing on Cape Cod, it would have been three, but I really needed some seafood! The large is really amazing! We have had pizza coast-to-coast as well as in several other countries, so far, this is our favorite.

• Visited July 2013