“Home Sweet Home Marshland”

Marshland Too & Too's Tavern
Ranked #26 of 65 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Marshland Too is a Cape Cod favorite modeled after the Original Marshland which has been a Cape Cod staple for over 50 years. It has a full offering of fresh baked goods, hearty breakfast, seafood, and American cuisine. Marshland Too is bigger than the original and can accommodate large parties as well as functions in The Scorton Room. Too's Tavern is the newest addition, a full bar with 5 big screen TV's to watch the game as well as a full and late night menu. Make Marshland a Part of your Summer...
Sandwich, Massachusetts, United States
“Home Sweet Home Marshland”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I've been going to Marshland Restaurant for the last 40 years. Perfect for catching up with the local lore and persons of interest ! The food is just like home, that is, if your Mom is one of the best cooks and knows how to make all of those old-fashioned favorites: meatloaf, huge muffins and waffles that make one think of heaven. The waitstaff is great, always ready with wit and great service...locals that treat everyone like family. 3 Cheers for Marshland on 6A and the intersection of Tupper Road.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Yvonne A

Mashpee, Massachusetts
“Worst. Experience.”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My waitress was wonderful. The seating was laughable. We did not wait long to sit --bonus. However, with 2 6'2 teenage boys, and 3 other kids, we were squished into a table. Our waitress was great (have I mentioned that yet? Oh..that's because that was the ONLY positive experience.) This was our order:
1 coffee.....................................$1.99
1 side toast..............................$1.69
1 #2( (one egg with meat)........$5.50
1 Choc. Chip waffle..................$7.99
1 Steak tip and eggs..................$10.99

Total???? $72.83...........$90.00 with tip.

Worst part? Not only was I sick but so were 3 out of 6 kids when we got home.

I will never go back.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank G M
Norton, Massachusetts
“FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT I DID”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have written many reviews for TA. Today I was sitting in Marshland & it came to me that I never wrote a review on Marshland & I love the place. I guess I just don't mix AM restaurants with PM ones. Marshland regularly makes me delicious om-lets with my choice of about 25 different additives for 7.99. Great endless coffee and wonderful service in a very nice surrounding. They also have a bake section with amazing muffins and they also serve dinner that I have enjoyed sever times..The fish dinner is my favorite and you won't get indigestion from the price. I've eaten AM all over Cape Cod and Marshland is the best. For the record I had a om-let with Canadian bacon, peppers, onions and mushrooms, coffee & fruit replacing potatoes. Around $10. Maybe i'll see you there.

• Visited March 2013
Amston, Connecticut
“Yummy in your tummy!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Incredible breakfasts! Generous portions, baked goods also delish. You must stop in you and try it you wont be disappointed... Cant wait to go back♥

• Visited December 2013
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Yummy for the Tummy”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My husband and I ate several great meals here during our stay in East Sandwich, MASS. On one occasion, he had the pot roast beef dinner and I had the meat loaf. Portions were very tasty and very, very large. Neither of us could finish our meals so we took doggie bags back to our motel, and had enough left over for the next day's lunch. I also must recommend their breakfasts. Excellent coffee served within seconds of our arrival, quickly followed by a delicious breakfast of home fries, crisp bacon and farm fresh eggs. We also found their prices to be extremely reasonable!

Visited August 2013