“rancid meatballs”

Deli
Ranked #27 of 66 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Totally nasty, rancid meatballs, even if they were not spoiled what a rip off. $8.50 for frozen packaged meatballs. that's lame. Three bites then had to toss it, could not get the spoiled stink off my hand for hours.

1  Thank k a

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Wife and I tracked this place down. To be honest; we checked out tripadvisor prior. We were staying in the Bass River area. Perhaps, breakfast is their claim to fame ... wife had blueberry pancakes. I had a few eggs with sausage and bacon. 3+ portion size. Good. Not overwhelming. Flavorful. Very good value. The place is clean, clean, clean. Appears to be a local favorite, as evidenced by some 15 to 20 seniors huddled together at one very-extended table. We would seek this place out again.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Came here because another local told me 'it's great!'. So for me, that starts with your basic Italian sub...honestly it was on par with a prepacked convenience store style. Bread was dry and bland and basically not much larger than a hot dog bun!, meats we're just basic deli cuts, etc. really disappointed...but maybe their other subs are better? Some other local deli/pizza places make great Italian subs...I'll just head there when I get the craving next.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very personable services. A bit small and crowded so expect to wait a bit to place your order due to local popularity. Pickle topping is more of a relish tasting like the pickle you'd get in a ham and pickle spread. Very recommended.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Just a dog eared 7-11 type place with your decent good enough deli sandwiches. I got a lobster salad on a hot dog bin. Fairly tasteless with good fruit organic drink. If your in a hurry grab and go.
The only way it's rating could be 4 is if friends wrote the review or Sandwich has few restaurants.