“Not bad”

Bobby Byrne's Pub
Ranked #19 of 66 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are at once surface and symbol. Our logo, which is influenced by the Celtic Knot, is insinuated not only into our decor and menu and onto our wall, but also unto the walls of our imagination. It can speak to us of mystery, of beginning and end, of what is now and of what is to be. Like poetry, we touch upon the coherent and the unknowable at the same time. Thus the Pub is about more than food and drink. We want to give you magic and metaphysics with your meat and malt. We hope that we nourish your spirit and enable you to experience not only another great good place but also a great good thought.
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I have been going to bobby Byrnes for many years, sometimes once a month and some times once every few months but I rarely ave Abadan meal. The clam chowder is excellent, the burgers are great, and the pasta is ok. I would say that the prices are very reasonable and the service is ok.

I would reccomend it for a quick solid meal with pub food, good seafood specials and entry of local beers.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Food is okay, not great, not bad. Service is okay, could be better, was there for lunch and the place was not that busy still service was slow and unfriendly, wooden.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Excellent place to have large team dinners or group parties. The staff is very attentive and accommodating. We booked on the busiest weekend of the year for the Cape---Memorial Day Saturday night at 5:30 pm....we were there for a Soccer Tourney in Sandwich and this was our second time to this facility. I would highly recommend this place for team managers to check out. I emailed the manager and received a response in less than 24 hours. I received a call from the manager shortly thereafter to confirm. Because we had a large group, the grauity is auto included (great!) and they took payment in combo with cash and credit cards to accommodate each family. There's no question about where our team dinner will be next year. Fabulous service.

1  Thank LOVELYMRL
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We went on a quiet Friday night. There were many local barflies around the bar, and the plan was clearly to keep them entertained and drinking.As diners, our service was limited and food quality was questionable.
Bobby Burned is off our list. I'd rather eat Cheerios than eat steak if I have to work here.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Bobby Byrne's Pubs have been around for decades, and the restaurant menu hasn't changed much in the same amount of time.
I've eaten at the Mashpee locaiton more than Sandwich, but the food is the same, service is the same ....
Consistent, family-friendly (forget the pub in the name, at least at these 2 locations).