“Sweet clam strips and a view of the Cape Cod canal”

Seafood Sam's On The Canal
Ranked #6 of 67 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Great restaurant for really good seafood - very casual and a nice view of the Cape Cod canal from the Sandwich location. Clam strips are sweet and plentiful. I miss them already.

1  Thank Cramdella

Reviewed August 15, 2014

We only had the fisherman's platter, but we came back another day for more. Delectable, juicy, crispy fried seafood. Delish.

2  Thank Tabitha T
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My impression is that there are two different Seafood Sam's operating under the same name.

This Sandwich based on has prices that are way too high.

The access road and location are ugly. The building is cookie-cutter. The view is terrible.

Possibly the one of the two reasons it still exists at all is because it is close to the excellent Cape Cod Canal Visitor Center, and the staff is competent.

My guess is that they are sponging-off the sterling reputation of the reasonaby priced Seafood Sam's in South Yarmouth.

If you must have Seafood Sam's - go to South Yarmouth.

2  Thank A G
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Really good lobster rolls, chowder and more . A great place with friends - casual and not rushed with seating indoors and out. When we were there , there was no service at the tables , but that didn't matter.

2  Thank Marvin F
Reviewed August 11, 2014

First time and Last time here, came here on Sunday August 10th around 1:00pm.I ordered oysters with fries, my friend ordered clams (MKT-SS) with fries. We received our plates, My friend said that these are the oysters? I ended up with clams not oysters I know my oysters!! Did not want to wait for another order. Dinners were the size of a Kiddie platters. about (9)-clams and a handful of fries to each plate. Very disappointed especially for what I paid for!! Will not be back, overly priced seafood for what you get!!
Next time we will take the trip to Hyannis to Cooks, you get what pay for there and prices a reasonable!!

1  Thank frank f