“my favorite Sandwich restaurant”

The Pilot House Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #13 of 68 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Sandwich, Massachusetts
“my favorite Sandwich restaurant”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I had my husband's 60th Bday party there. Great food, great people, the canal to watch, involved in the community. What's not to love?

Visited November 2012

Ridge Manor, Florida
“Great Restaurant on the Canal”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We were here in August and we able to sit outside. Service was friendly and food was excellent. We weren't able to make it there in December but hope to go back in the summer.

Visited December 2012
Sandwich, MA
“My B&B Guests Love It”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I run a B&B in Sandwich, and we always tell people about the local dining options, which range from good to great. Our guests in August began raving about Aqua Grille. They loved the service, the loved the food. They were from England, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and other nearby states.

• Visited August 2012
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

I had a veal dish that spoke to the issue with the restaurant. One piece of veal was cook just right but the second piece was mushy. Hit or miss!

Rochester, ma
“$50 Lunch”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Have been to the Aqua Grill a few times previously and gave the food and service rave reviews. Last October enjoyed the sauerbraten during Octoberfest; one of the best German meals I have ever had. Not so this year. The beef was tough and there was too much of the thick, lumpy gravy. Service was awful too. Our waiter could not answer questions about the menu and never returned after delivering the meal except to deliver the check. What has happened to this fine restaurant? My husband and I had this meal and we agreed that we wasted $50 on a so-so lunch. If this service and quality of food keeps up, don't waste your money!

• Visited October 2012