“A little gem!”

Ranked #9 of 66 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Marshland Restaurants have been a staple of Cape Cod for 50 years. The Original Marshland, Marshland Too at 315 Cotuit Rd in Sandwich, and the latest addition, Marshland 3A at 986 State Rd in Plymouth, MA serve fresh seafood, baked goods, and a great variety of American cuisine. Too's Tavern located at Marshland Too is a full service sports bar serving a full and late night menu as well as a selection of specialty cocktails. Marshland is famous for its bakery and hardy breakfast, as well as an affordable delicious offering of great entrees for every meal. Make Marshland a Part of your Summer!
Reviewed October 6, 2009

Great value, varied breakfast menu and good service in this great little diner. Very tasty muffins and cookies from the adjoining bakery too!

There are newer reviews for Marshland Restaurants & Bakeries

Reviewed September 25, 2009

I had heard rave reviews about this place, I would more chalk that up to lack of options in the area, so we rolled in. Waited quite some time for a restaurant then the service was very unattentive, short, and relatively rude. We are from the Midwest, so it may have been the different between East Coast and Midwest, but I feel like the server could care less we were sitting there, and rarely made it to our table.

Reviewed July 7, 2009

wonderful breakfast/bakery/lunch/comfort food for dinner with surprises on the menu!
the wait line says it all.

Reviewed June 23, 2009

I called 24 hours ahead of time and asked for a reservation for 12 for a luncheon. I was told that we could not make the reservation and we'd have to sit at different tables. I can't believe it!! Turning away business! Lost customers! Bye!

Reviewed February 24, 2009

Though the food is HOT and good and we've been there several times, per the wifes request, there always seems to be an issue on following up by the waitstaff as to see how that meal is and to ask if we wanted a refill on coffee. Whether at a table or at the bar...it doesn't matter....though I did notice, if you are a regular...that's not an issue...the satff loved hanging around you and striking up a conversation with that Bunn Coffee pot in hand.

In this economy that we are all experiencing, isn't it ones priority to keep Customers coming back. I know I have to do it in my business.

Another place to knock off the list