“Great food at great price.”

Marshland Restaurants & Bakeries
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Marshland Restaurants have been a staple of Cape Cod for 50 years. The Original Marshland, Marshland Too at 315 Cotuit Rd in Sandwich, and the latest addition, Marshland 3A at 986 State Rd in Plymouth, MA serve fresh seafood, baked goods, and a great variety of American cuisine. Too's Tavern located at Marshland Too is a full service sports bar serving a full and late night menu as well as a selection of specialty cocktails. Marshland is famous for its bakery and hardy breakfast, as well as an affordable delicious offering of great entrees for every meal. Make Marshland a Part of your Summer!
Forestdale, Massachusetts, United States
“Great food at great price.”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

This is the #1 place for breakfast on the cape. The food is delicious. Everything is freshly baked and cooked. I never get the greasiness in my food that I do in some other breakfast places.

The dinners are abundant and very affordable. The waitresses are friendly and professional. I highly recommend the homemade cheesecake. It is out of this world.

• Visited March 2014

Sandwich, Massachusetts
“favorite local restaurant”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We love Marshland II and go almost every time we eat out. We go with my in-laws who are in their 80's (we are in our late 50's) and find that this has become the favorite place in town for all of us. Although we do not eat out that often we find ourselves drawn back to the comfortable atmosphere and varied menu options of Marshland II when we do venture out. There really isn't anything to dislike about Marshland II!

Visited January 2014
Ashford, Connecticut
“Wow!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had dinner at the marshlands. The clam chowder was extremely tasty. We shared a baked seafood dinner which included cod, bay scallops, shrimp and the most amazing stuffed quahog. We had a hard time imagining how one person could possibly consume that amount of food by themselves. The stuffing and breading was flavorful, but never overpowered the taste of the very fresh fish that was in the dish. This restaurant is one to which we would certainly return.

Visited March 2014
Chilmark, Massachusetts
“Great food!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I just went here for dinner last night. We were in Sandwich for the weekend and on our last night there were looking for a good meal of food that was not overpriced and not fancy. We found the right place. We shared a bowl on the seafood bisque. It was creamy and delicious and had giant chunks of seafood in it, unlike many other places. We both had a stuffed quahog as well and these were fantastic! They were giant and tasty. I think the best stuffy I have ever had. For Dinner my husband had mac and cheese with fried fish which he loved. It was large enough that he came home stuffed and with left overs. I had the lobster roll which came in a golden toasted bun with French fries and coleslaw. It was a perfect seafood meal. I loved this place because it was casual, the food was amazing and it was not overpriced like some other places in town. You get a delicious meal here and a lot of bang for your buck. The wait staff was very kind and was able to answer any menu questions with ease, as well as make recommendations.

• Visited March 2014
Cape Cod
“Great Food Great Family Restaurant”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Home cooking at its best! Staff is wonderful! There are two locations. Marshland Two is my favorite. Great bakeries at both restaurants.

• Visited January 2014